Update - Rob Kardashian wylin on social media. Power of the P will break a man!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unlike most of y'all I don't bllame the Kardashians for Lamar Odom, or Kanye West issues, those dudes had issues before they met a kardashian.

but this dude Rob?

Nah b, you gotta know better, played with fire and caught a righteous L.

laugh.gif
 the Kardashians were an electron microscope for those negroes to magnify their insanity

Can't tell me they're not out here wheelin' and dealin' dudes souls

Every male associated with them heavy just doesn't end up quite the same, some not males at all 

Last edited:
Rob a cold sucka. :lol:

This girl had a long rap sheet. DC dudes ran through her, all of Young Money ran through her, just last year she was on Future's **** and this fool thought she was "the one". She finessed the hell outta this dude. I'm rooting for the h** and hoping she Kardashianed the Kardashians.

Last edited:
even da most naive goober couldve told u black chyna was a manipulative wench...

how did he not see that?

Suckas usually dont see anything. Plus, Rob clearly doesn't have a vagina nor business acumen of any of the other family members. He has money himself but not near the actual income of his mom and sisters, even the Jenners :lol: dude has been miserable for a long time and he thought having a kid would change his life for the better. Boy was he wrong.

Or all of this is a ploy to get ready for another season of (insert show name)

See that's the thing all social media they also posting about the new episode of the show so.....

Same dude that supposedly knocked up rosa acosta. This should come as a surprise to no one. Bruh is just fulfilling his destiny as a true sucker.

Last edited:
My girl just showed me his snapchat. Blac cleared the whole spot out even took his eggos out the fridge :rofl:

Last edited:
I refuse to believe this is real. Too much money and fame attached to his family name for him to ever get the short end of the stick no matter how lame he is. This is a ploy for the show. No other way.

Son is the definition of a herb!

Soft as hell. Ninja was right tho. Even the squarest dude could have seen this coming. All that bread and notoriety and you knock up a stripper. An ugly one at that

Not even an LA stripper (not that it matters), but a shady, ratchet DC stripper. World's away from what you understand. How stupid can you be.

Last edited:
Wouldnt be surprised if they didnt talk rob out of bein wit the broad since they knew it would attract more revenue and drama. They treat that dumb *** like a step kid anyways.

How long that black dude gona be smashin kris till somethin happenes to him too? Who is that dude anyways?

Wouldnt be surprised if they didnt talk rob out of bein wit the broad since they knew it would attract more revenue and drama. They treat that dumb *** like a step kid anyways.

How long that black dude gona be smashin kris till somethin happenes to him too? Who is that dude anyways?

He the only one that had nothing to lose and all to gain, so he'll be more than fine.

Left him the week of Christmas with their newborn....

that's cold.. you do something like that I gotta question how much you "loved them" from the start....

I'm sayin...
View media item 2266657

He the only one that had nothing to lose and all to gain, so he'll be more than fine.

til his SUV go over Mulholland drive...

But, NT hates women 
eyes.gif

Birds like these are why a lot of single men i know have no time for it.

Get your money, get your nut, keep it moving.

But how couldn't you see the finesse coming a mile a way? And then you gave her a child?? Self inflicted wound. I feel no sympathy for him. You're the only male kardashian and you're having women problems? His sisters have more woman wanting to sleep with them than they do him. Rob needs his *** whooped and a beer.

Last edited:
She had that hustle baby and bounced on his sad ***.

But how couldn't you see the finesse coming a mile a way? And then you gave her a child?? Self inflicted wound. I feel no sympathy for him. You're the only male kardashian and you're having women problems? His sisters have more woman wanting to sleep with them than they do him. Rob needs his *** whooped and a beer.

He ain't have no male to tell him how the game works. His sisters are thots that look for a comeup so of course he would end up with the same type.

Last edited:
Problem is he has no boys that care. Then again I have boys like that who pull away when you don't give them 100 acting like they're the only one with a life and problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom