Update - Rob Kardashian wylin on social media. Power of the P will break a man!

Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif

Being famous seems like an unimaginable hell.

You gotta deal with the load of BS life throws your way naturally alongside everybody watching your every move and criticizing as if they're even remotely better at being human 
laugh.gif

Maybe being famous is great in the right hands, but im good on it.

Young boy might as well start writing the check in advance, Chyna coming for all'at.

Last edited:
There's being famous cuz that's your main goal in life and being famous due to what you do based off talent or skill.

The former mostly know what they're getting in to and even thrive on it. The latter also find a way to manage it for the most part. Those that can't deal in both camps usually fall a part and quit. Usually and they have that option.

Rob a special case. We know which group the Kardashians fall in to and Rob tagged along. Probably was all sweet at first. Now he's being dragged along in something he can't escape.

I don't get feeling bad for him though. Some ppl no matter the circumstance, rich or poor, are built to be marks.

Because of the nature of the shows and just the overall media exposure they crave, it's hard to feel bad or even believe any of this so called drama is real.

They just renewed the show a few days ago and low and behold this happens. with all the money and resources the family has there are other avenues he could have taken this if she really was denying him the right to see his child.

I just don't believe any of it at this point. They did this **** to themselves. And let's say it is true, this bump really thought the babies momma of his little sisters boyfriend ( look at this *******) was gonna be real with him?

I'm just shocked she didn't get married first before dropping his ***. Then she really would have won the Ho Olympics

There's being famous cuz that's your main goal in life and being famous due to what you do based off talent or skill.

The former mostly know what they're getting in to and even thrive on it. The latter also find a way to manage it for the most part. Those that can't deal in both camps usually fall a part and quit. Usually and they have that option.

Rob a special case. We know which group the Kardashians fall in to and Rob tagged along. Probably was all sweet at first. Now he's being dragged along in something he can't escape.

I don't get feeling bad for him though. Some ppl no matter the circumstance, rich or poor, are built to be marks.
Aw yeah, I agree with you especially the last sentence. I was more so speaking on fame in general and not this specific situation excluding the last bit.

The Kardashian curse is real, even if you're a Kardashian.

I wanna feel bad for rob but his stupid *** did it to himself

Chyna is gross
whole fam stopped ******* with her
She was a stripper
Already had a baby with Tyga
His sister is dating her baby daddy

Was an L waiting to happen

Can't be mad a snake when it bites you.

All this shows you is that guys like him really live in a altered reality. He legit thinks that the women he's ******* with are doing so cause of some redeeming qualities that he has. Wasn't he crying about one the girls from 3LW back in the day on some simp ****?

For all the hate people through at Ray J, he the one still ******* bad ******* WITH NO KIDS OR EXWiVES.

Kanye, Rob Etc are the types whose girl will cheat on them with Ray J or Future.

Can't be mad a snake when it bites you.

For all the hate people through at Ray J, he the one still ******* bad ******* WITH NO KIDS OR EXWiVES.

Kanye, Rob Etc are the types whose girl will cheat on them with Ray J or Future.

Who hates Ray J? Dude finessed being Brandy's brother and Snoop's cousin into some kind of career. And he put Kim on the map and simultaneously showed the world what she was about by allowing her mom to put that tape out.

Feel bad for Rob. Should have strapped up.

****** don't listen. :lol:

U know what I was thinking...she's probably not going to see a dime of that Kardashian money outside of what Rob provides for "his" kid...assuming that it's really his.

I wouldn't be shocked if Kris Jenner slid in some protective language (watching out for Rob) in the contract this girl signed for the E show. If there's one thing we can say about Jenner is that she's a shrewd business woman.

U know what I was thinking...she's probably not going to see a dime of that Kardashian money outside of what Rob provides for "his" kid...assuming that it's really his.

I wouldn't be shocked if Kris Jenner slid in some protective language (watching out for Rob) in the contract this girl signed for the E show. If there's one thing we can say about Jenner is that she's a shrewd business woman.

I'm confused as to why she may be doing this. The whole goal is to get knocked up AND get the ring. She gets the ring she gets the money.

Still the kid has the kardashian Name and it's the only one who will passing it on

Who hates Ray J? Dude finessed being Brandy's brother and Snoop's cousin into some kind of career. And he put Kim on the map and simultaneously showed the world what she was about by allowing her mom to put that tape out.
****** don't listen. :lol:

Cats been hating hard of Ray ever since Kanye got with Kim

Oh. I always thought that **** was funny when he was doing stuff like "I hit it first".

even da most naive goober couldve told u black chyna was a manipulative wench...

how did he not see that?

I truly believe the Kardashian females are out here stealing dudes souls

Every male associated with them ends up losing their damn mind, too many for coincidence

Either they're crazy as hell or they attract crazy

ancient_aliens_both_by_theporkchopexpress-da316kc.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom