Update - Rob Kardashian wylin on social media. Power of the P will break a man!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:rofl: at this whole situation and the comments in there. Keep the comedy coming

Is anybody gonna tell me what a Ronald the McDonald Duck is ? 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i got the pictures / screens of the two good Pics. yeahh Man
Whenever you're ready to dispense them, I'm willing to receive my good man.

Wouldn't it be wise to try get custody of the kid to lessen the L?

He can't be going full idiot on the gram

I was thinking this very thing. If shorty is such a bad mother, and does drugs and all this other stuff why doesn't he use that against her to gain custody of this daughter. He will kill 2 birds with 1 stone. The problem with Rob is he doesn't use the tools that are at his disposal. He has the power of the K last name, his mom and sisters, and the Paps. He could finish Chyna off in that world, keep his daughter and that skank wont get another dollar from him :smh:. He is a true waste of space.

Rob done went full nut lol.

This is so funny to me :lol:

Aye Blac Chyn's natural *** looked way better than that hydrogel thing she got now.

View media item 2484253

Is she mixed with something?

I can't even be mad at shorty, she doing exactly what she is supposed to do.

• New tv show for someone coming soon

• Those 2 dudes followers will increase and they will be verified by the end of the week, new ig celeb status etc

• chyna somewhere laughing (in bed with someone?)

• Kris callin up producers to come over asap so they can re-enact all this for the show

Yup.

Wait? *scratchs head*

Was that suppose to be a diss? :lol: Sounds more like a compliment.

Makes me wanna e-dap TI :lol:

Poor thing, :lol:

Rob wildin, but T.I is in no position to lecture. TIP has done his share of buffoonery, has zero control over his side chick and is allowing VH1 to document his family falling apart. T.I is on some clown **** too, just a different kind

Word! TI was on IG doing the same ****. Mind you it wasn't on Rob's level, but essentially he was doing the same thing.

"You had a threesome with my baby mama and your ex-wife, HA! Take THAT!"

Rob's mom is a pimp and his dad is a cross dresser, again, he didn't stand a chance, never learned the game

That's just it, he could have. You don't have a mom like Kris, and those sisters and not pick up some game from them. Adrian Bailon is secretly smiling some place thanking GOD she dodged this crazy bullet.

Bruh he really thought that was a clap back.

:lol:

Last edited:

im weak in the knees @ track 11

send this tracklist to Rob, convince Kanye to executive produce and give him his autotune VST and you actually might have something here :lol:

i can actually see him having a very real career making hollister dressing room music about simping for IG thots and strippers.

Last edited:
How you walk down the street if your Rob? At this point everyone thinks you're a joke. He's an embarrassment.

"Chyna told me everything about your theesomes"

What kinda man let's his women tell him about the famous ****** she's fkd? :rofl:

Then again....this is the same man that was ok with his chick sending him a video of her getting smashed in his damn bed :lol:.

Rob got some ****old fantasies or something. Weird guy

Damn a lot of celebs is not holding back on this dude Rob and saying he deserves what's happening to him.

Dude is only going to dig a deeper hole now.

"Chyna told me everything about your theesomes"

What kinda man let's his women tell him about the famous ****** she's fkd? :rofl:

Then again....this is the same man that was ok with his chick sending him a video of her getting smashed in his damn bed :lol:.

Rob got some ****old fantasies or something. Weird guy

I mean... look at his people he's surrounded with.

How you walk down the street if your Rob? At this point everyone thinks you're a joke. He's an embarrassment.

Rob don't much walking bro. Besides, he gave up caring about what people think a long time ago. I know we are in here laughing and ****, but it is obvious this guy needs help.

Damn a lot of celebs is not holding back on this dude Rob and saying he deserves what's happening to him.

Dude is only going to dig a deeper hole now.

any screen shots?

Rob don't much walking bro. Besides, he gave up caring about what people think a long time ago. I know we are in here laughing and ****, but it is obvious this guy needs help.

i think its too the point we laughing with him :lol: he gotta know how stupid he looking he dont need no help. Watch him dig himself deeper and we get more laughs.

Last edited:
It is, just saying that T.I.P is in no position to talk

Is he not though?

Its not like he and Tiny were on VH1 physically fighting with each other. They were still with their kids and were discussing out their grievances.

He monetized and controlled the perception of a media narrative that was gonna take place with or without his involvement once news broke that he cheated/they split.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom