UPS UNAPPRECIATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Vol. Left it on the porch....FTL!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

two options
1.have them hold the delivery at the warehouse....and then pick it up there.
2.redirect the delivery to your work.
T-mobile wouldn't let me send the phone to any place other than the address on my account or credit card and if they had left a notice saying they tried to drop if off first. i would have just called and told them, but i didn't have a definite day for them to deliver it to my house. I just called t-mobile to check the tracking and they said it was already delivered.
You can't have them hold it at the warehouse/distribution center?
Tmobile doesn't have control over that...that's on UPS

Naa....they wont let me have it shipped somewhere other than my house, they will hold it at the warehouse............but t-mobile never has a definate time forit to be sent and when i did call..........they had already delivered it, so i didnt really have time to get the tracking and everything i think i need to havethem hold it for me......or do they hold anything being shipped to a certain address??

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

Originally Posted by xdahcreator

Happened to me once. Ordered some shoes and they shipped USPS but for some reason they left it outside my house and a boy scout who was in the neighborhood placing letters on the doors for donations took the box. It all worked out in the end though because I told the website and they sent me another pair in a different color and then the boys mom made him return my original shoes.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
You got jacked by a boy scout.
roll.gif
roll.gif
smile.gif

Lost a pair of shoes (was suppose to be getting Penny 2's) but the damn store ordered some Fusions instead because they were 1 number off. But I never gotthem and then still can't find the Penny's in a size 12 for less than retail. My girl ordered them. And it said it was delivered but I never gotanything. Luckily my girl got her money back well kinda (store credit)

this happened to me when the grapes came out. checked that tracking and said delivered and i was like what? opened the door and it was right there, and it hadbeen out there all night. i also worked at UPS, that place sucks.

lol but yo I hate this too

I hope the nubucks dont get left outside all day or Ill be mad angry

the 2/21 pack from eastbay was left on my doorstep even though my mom was home. They didnt ring the doorbell or anything at all, they just threw that $%+@$towards the door and bounced

smh.gif

They did the same thing to me yesterday, had like $200 worth of $%+$ there and they just set it on the porch
mad.gif

Yeah the UPS, USPS and Fed Ex drivers around here just ring the bell and walk away. They leave the package at my door, good thing I live in the country now.

Have it shipped to your job. But why doesn't tmobile use signature required option? i could order a balloon from verizon and they would still require asig. Im glad my current hood is safe enough for drop offs though.

And once you get the tracking # you can call and have them hold it. And if you know it's a prob, id be a bit more pro active in what happens pre shipping.

I did Shipping and Receiving for three years and talked to a few UPS, FED-EX Drivers.

1. The Drivers job is to deliver the package, if no one is home to receive the package that's on you.
2. If there isn't a signature required, depending on policies thedriver decides whether the package is safe to leave, for the owner to come home to.
3. You can always have a package rerouted to your work, or local (UPS, FED-EX) warehouse.

So next time if I don't sign for my package, I can just say "I never received it?" hmmm.....**gets ideas**...

i guess it just depends on the city and the company involved...

with UPS and USPS unless you have a signature required package, they leave it on the doorstep.. sometimes just barely ringing the doorbell and running off..

With fedex, they usually require a signature for a package and won't leave it on the doorstep UNLESS you have filled out a shipping release form for youraddress saying they can leave it at the doorstep if no one is home

Back
Top Bottom