**Upstate NY (Albany, Lake George, Saratoga)**

nah not the one at carousel, the one in albany, but yeah they make bs decisions sometimes, people can be greedy, what else is new though.

Originally Posted by eme3

Please don't tell me you work at Streetgame at the Carousel Mall, the same store trying to charge $300 for Motorsport VI's....
laugh.gif

haha thats funny cuz their still sittin i was shocked when i 1st seen them on the wall and even more shocked when i seen the pricetag

Originally Posted by jayzrdead

Originally Posted by eme3

Please don't tell me you work at Streetgame at the Carousel Mall, the same store trying to charge $300 for Motorsport VI's....
laugh.gif

haha thats funny cuz their still sittin i was shocked when i 1st seen them on the wall and even more shocked when i seen the pricetag
when i found them in the system i got excited, then i saw the price tag and was like
eek.gif
 $*$# that, i'll talk them down to below retail eventually, until then they will sit on the shelf without a doubt

Originally Posted by heyitszachm

nah not the one at carousel, the one in albany, but yeah they make bs decisions sometimes, people can be greedy, what else is new though.
where in albany is that store? any nice shoes there(at reasonable price, not 300$ motorsports lol)

finally a thread i can avidly participate in, i work at streetgame, so any questions on releases/what we're getting i can help you guys with
Dope
pimp.gif
Welcome fam..

That's the sneaker spot near the Friendly's on Central Ave. right?

Originally Posted by dmxgod

finally a thread i can avidly participate in, i work at streetgame, so any questions on releases/what we're getting i can help you guys with
Dope
pimp.gif
Welcome fam..

That's the sneaker spot near the Friendly's on Central Ave. right?
yeah, right across from orange ford

Originally Posted by maxman321

where in albany is that store? any nice shoes there(at reasonable price, not 300$ motorsports lol)
it's located at 818 central ave, and as for nice shoes we get just about everything that releases that isn't another stores exclusive, just gotta be here on the drop dates or be lucky enough to fit in whats left after that day, stop by and check out what we have though if you're curious. i'll be more than happy to talk to you about what's coming or what we can do to get you what you're looking for.

^^Dope..I've been in there twice but haven't been in there in over 6 months or so..can't remember..i'll stop in next weekend..what's your name bro?

Does street game have nike air go lwp by chance ? Ive checked everywhere I can think of and cant find em anywhere.

yeah i am from queens but i am up in albany every weekend i have a house in latham. When i first came i was thinking there are no sneaker stores but its been okay

It seems this post keeps growin and growin..

I'm always in the albany area on weekends..but I'm hoping for this teaching job to come through and then I will be moving to Schenectady or Troy..*crosses fingers*..i should know by next week if I' moving back to the area..

^ yeah man teaching is a good look did you apply into the north colonie school district teachers make bank in there and schools are not bad

Originally Posted by skiptomylou

^ yeah man teaching is a good look did you apply into the north colonie school district teachers make bank in there and schools are not bad
Yeah I have..they called me a few months back..but they didn't want to interview me after they found out that I am taking an online Masters program..stuck up snobs over there..

Originally Posted by nykid2387

Does street game have nike air go lwp by chance ? Ive checked everywhere I can think of and cant find em anywhere.

yeah we have a couple of them left if i'm not mistaken, just the black blue and white ones though
stop by and i can probably help you out

yeah we have a couple of them left if i'm not mistaken, just the black blue and white ones though
Can you tell me what sizes I called and someone said they dont have them.

theres a 9 and 9.5 in stock, but i can order a 10.5, 11, and 12 if you need me to from one of our other stores

theres a 9 and 9.5 in stock, but i can order a 10.5, 11, and 12 if you need me to from one of our other stores
Do you have any idea how they fit ? How much are they ? I'll most likely take the 12. I've called both albany and syracuse both stores say they dont have them.

Do you have any idea how they fit ? How much are they ? I'll most likely take the 12. I've called both albany and syracuse both stores say they dont have them.

come in tomorrow, i'll be there, and i'll help you get a pair ordered, and i think they're like $90, they run a half size small, so if you're usually an 11.5 the 12 will fit perfect

any one know a place i can scoop a pair of lebron solar reds up here?
I doubt you will find those..Eastbay had 'em..not sure if they're sold out..but best bet is Niketalk buy/sell or ebay..

Looking to get rid of a lot of stuff. Located in Lake George if anyone has any interest let me know!
<Banned 1s, Yeezy's, Hurley 4D's and more

Originally Posted by dmxgod

any one know a place i can scoop a pair of lebron solar reds up here?
I doubt you will find those..Eastbay had 'em..not sure if they're sold out..but best bet is Niketalk buy/sell or ebay..
they had them but i didn't act fast enough, os i have someone scooping me a pair down in the city then mailing them up since i ran out of options that didn't include resellers prices

Back
Top Bottom