**Upstate NY (Albany, Lake George, Saratoga)**

Originally Posted by eme3

Looking to get rid of a lot of stuff. Located in Lake George if anyone has any interest let me know!
<Banned 1s, Yeezy's, Hurley 4D's and more

are you asking reasonable prices for them, or are you expecting skyball prices?

Most shoes are market value. Every color Yeezy some DS some used about 8 pairs. Banned 1s for 280 and Hurleys for 220

Originally Posted by eme3

Most shoes are market value. Every color Yeezy some DS some used about 8 pairs. Banned 1s for 280 and Hurleys for 220

i pm'd you but received no response

Originally Posted by maxman321

anybody in here need to trade sizes for the spacejam SBs? i got 10.5 and need 11.5-12

i wish, i'm quite upset i passed on them, especially because they were only $90 at drop

Whoa this thread finally hit 10 pages!!
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Finally was able to secure the Citron and Infrared SC Trainer IIs from downstate (BX) for retail..wasn't too difficult

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Originally Posted by skiptomylou

^ yeah man teaching is a good look did you apply into the north colonie school district teachers make bank in there and schools are not bad
Yeah I have..they called me a few months back..but they didn't want to interview me after they found out that I am taking an online Masters program..stuck up snobs over there..

What are you looking to teach?  

Whoa this thread finally hit 10 pages!!
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Finally was able to secure the Citron and Infrared SC Trainer IIs from downstate (BX) for retail..wasn't too difficult

nice pick-up
post pics if you get the chance

Originally Posted by Essential1

Originally Posted by skiptomylou

^ yeah man teaching is a good look did you apply into the north colonie school district teachers make bank in there and schools are not bad
Yeah I have..they called me a few months back..but they didn't want to interview me after they found out that I am taking an online Masters program..stuck up snobs over there..
I just found a job in the Bronx as a Social Studies teacher at the middle school job..so I relocated..so yeah i've been fiendin for a Social Studies job..

Originally Posted by Essential1

I just found a job in the Bronx as a Social Studies teacher at the middle school job..so I relocated..so yeah i've been fiendin for a Social Studies job..

Ahhh FML that's what I want to teach Middle School or High School teaching Social Studies..  Hopefully the many teachers I keep in contact with will come through for me..

I gotta take the Praxis 1 test before December so I can do early registration for SUNY Albany's master's

But
pimp.gif
for getting that job

I copped. I'm from Kentucky, but just moved out here.. going to school in the Binghamton area for a year.

Any stores gettin the Glow in the Dark Rookie Penny Hardaways upstate? I got mine already..they're insane
pimp.gif

Is Hyde Park upstate? Just wondering. I moved here to go to school at the CIA from Nebraska. And with that said, hello everyone!

Originally Posted by refrigerator

Is Hyde Park upstate? Just wondering. I moved here to go to school at the CIA from Nebraska. And with that said, hello everyone!
Yeah man..you're near Poughkeepsie right?

Anyone coppin the Cement 3's or takin part in Black Friday festivities
pimp.gif
?

I will be out there at Best Buy before midnight on Thursday night

pimp.gif
?

despite having a pair of 01s and 2 pairs of CDPs i think i gotta cop these to make it a cool 4. what you coppin at best buy? there was this crazy 42 inch TV deal. was debating trying to scoop it up but idk. the madness might not be worth it.

anyone have a size 11.5(or 11,12) spacejam SB for trade? i have a size 10.5 DS. bought only for trading purposes....also need to trade size 11.5 DS(right shoe tried on) true blue IIIs for a size 11. they ran big

Originally Posted by maxman321

pimp.gif
?

despite having a pair of 01s and 2 pairs of CDPs i think i gotta cop these to make it a cool 4. what you coppin at best buy? there was this crazy 42 inch TV deal. was debating trying to scoop it up but idk. the madness might not be worth it.
I'ma try for that 42" inch sharp..and I want a pair of Beats studio headphones with that 50 dollar Gift card offer..mainly lookin to boost my DVD collection..

Any stores gettin the Glow in the Dark Rookie Penny Hardaways upstate? I got mine already..they're insane
pimp.gif

yeah eblens got them a couple weeks ago, had to cop a full size smaller though in hopes of an eventual trade

pimp.gif
?

yeah me and a couple of my friends scooped up the bc 3s, we waited at champs to avoid the foot locker hype. Everytime some one walked by and asked what we were waiting for we'd tell them socks and lingerie 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom