Urinal Etiquette

so I’m at this pub with my fiancé and need to use the can. As I’m walking there an old dude is walking in with me. Two urinal bathroom with a handicap stall. Stalls occupied so I gotta pee next to this guy. Unzip, and I’m at first position waiting for the signal. Then this dude turns to me and starts talking about how loud the bar is, how there’s two inches of rain outside and it’s pouring sideways. I’m like yeah crazy stuff dude and I’m trying to unload but the trigger isn’t working. Then dude starts talking about Sri Lanka and how tragic that was. Still nothing flowing. Dude going on and on about how tragic it must be to die while praying. Finally I’m like **** this, tuck my junk back in, flush, wash my hands and go back to my seat. Never got to pee. Bull**** man.

9BD3A070-7B3C-4347-8875-B4D9AA7E57CB.jpeg

so I’m at this pub with my fiancé and need to use the can. As I’m walking there an old dude is walking in with me. Two urinal bathroom with a handicap stall. Stalls occupied so I gotta pee next to this guy. Unzip, and I’m at first position waiting for the signal. Then this dude turns to me and starts talking about how loud the bar is, how there’s two inches of rain outside and it’s pouring sideways. I’m like yeah crazy stuff dude and I’m trying to unload but the trigger isn’t working. Then dude starts talking about Sri Lanka and how tragic that was. Still nothing flowing. Dude going on and on about how tragic it must be to die while praying. Finally I’m like **** this, tuck my junk back in, flush, wash my hands and go back to my seat. Never got to pee. Bull**** man.

That old fogey was flirting with you while holding his meat :lol: :rofl:

You could've said let me pee in peace. I had to tell an uber driver in cali to let me ride in peace. I was trying to enjoy my high and he kept talking and laughing mad loud.
Why do we're have to be so polite in America? Tell people the truth. Be quiet.

When I was a kid, the Lakers played at Great Western Forum. The bathroom was just a 100ft long Trough w/o dividers on one side & stalls on the other...had to wait an extra 10min for a stall.

No convo unless I know you within any restroom. I aint here to make friends!

Amendment: Unless we at the club/bar/nightspot......If I am drunk I have been that guy. Only to talk about how the baddies are looking should be tolerated though.

Bro I got stage fright at the metrodome high as hell when I was like 16 in one of them long *** 100 person troughs. I stood there for a good minute and got nothing. Laugh about it till this day.

If a ***** talking next to me while I piss, maximum response is a headnod. Never breaking eye contact with the wall or the uzi. Dont matter what was said.
Too close pisser: "I smell smoke,... I think the buildings on fire"
Me: *headnod*

I'm letting you know I acknowledge your presence, I heard the words your said, but I refuse to enable your awkwardness.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom