Urinal Etiquette

If you gotta go take a #2 at work and every stall but the handicapped one is occupied, do you go find another bathroom since you aren’t handicapped or go to the handicap stall and hope no one with a wheel chair comes in?

I always found it interesting that it’s a social norm to not park in a handicap parking space, but it seems like most people have no reservations about using handicapped stalls.
Not only do I use them but that’s the first stall I check to see if it’s open.
B0CF560D-A333-4700-A7E7-F9C8A38727C3.png

I don’t understand how people be comfortable pooping in public bathrooms. Just hold it until it’s time to go home. Public bathrooms to poop be nasty, but people sit on that nasty toilet with no Shame...smh
Triple layer the seat with seat covers or toilet paper & it’s bombs away.
B0CF560D-A333-4700-A7E7-F9C8A38727C3.png

I don’t understand how people be comfortable pooping in public bathrooms. Just hold it until it’s time to go home. Public bathrooms to poop be nasty, but people sit on that nasty toilet with no Shame...smh
Nobody is comfortable ****ting in a public restroom. But when your bowels get the moving, i sure aint gonna 'hold' my **** just so i can wait to go home.

The **** is wrong with you? Either you live in a ****ty area or just have some sort of unhuman way of keeping your *** tucked in for hours that is just a horrible way to live life.

Unless the bathroom is hella dirty or doesn’t have seat covers, I don’t see what’s the big deal about dropping a deuce in a public bathroom. Flush with your foot, wash your hands, use a paper towel to turn off the faucet/open the door and you’re good. I mean, we’ve all pooped in hotels, right? It’s basically the same thing. Who knows how well they clean the toilet seat in those.

Rule of thumb is always to leave a urinal space between you and the next person even with if there's dividers unless there's a long *** line to use it. Speaking of stalls, when I was in Singapore's Changi airport inside their stalls had that foam antibacterial dispenser so you can disinfect the seat. Game changer imo. Their restroom be spotless. There was some touchscreen to rate the janitor working that day and the cleanliness of the restroom. Straight up gave the guy five stars twice before I left. :lol:

Worst I've ever seen was in a bar/club on lsu campus. They had a tub in the bathroom for cats to pee in. It seemed like everyone knew the routine cats were in n out. I was so drunk and had to pee so bad that i didn't even care.

Some of y'all have major anxiety to dump in s public restroom. I 100% don't care, as long as it's not a confined place like a charter bus... which happened once in 11th grade. Slightly embarrassing but I'm grateful that it was a bus with a toilet.

Man I was driving to work one day and need to dump so bad but it was a 40 minute drive. **** was painful. I straight up thought about pulling over on King’s Highway and hanging my *** out the car door to poop. You can’t hold it always. Sometimes you gotta just free the demon.

I have trained my body to clear waste every morning before work. It takes me longer to get ready, but it’s definitely worth it than going at work.

I usually go again when I get home.

Son, I was at an event yesterday and after the dinner portion, there was a bit of a line for the restroom.
There were only 3 urinals and a guy using the middle urinal looks at the guy using the left urinal and said "nice watch."
I felt bad for son that got meat gazed.

Went to a beer festival, they had a huge round porter Jon that held like 10 guys. I walked in to dead silence, started peeing and said out loud I wonder if they have these for the women to...be kinda weird they’d all be lookin at each other while doin their business. Got some laughs, usually don’t talk at the jon unless drunk at an event maybe lol

Pooping in public the worst, someone gonna be knocking cause they about to dump themselves or trying to peep thru the door crack or talking about how they wish you can hurry up...

Pooping in public the worst, someone gonna be knocking cause they about to dump themselves or trying to peep thru the door crack or talking about how they wish you can hurry up...
One of the reasons why I don’t like pooping in public bathrooms

Worse s**** (no pun intended) I ever seen was urinals that had been defecated in. Like dudes really s***ing in urinals :rofl::lol::lol:

I was in the stall at Chic Fil A once, I guess some old guy had to go real bad. Buddy was tugging away at the stall door like he was running from a monster, but I had it locked because I was handling my business.

Seconds later I hear a collision of wet, moist diarrhea onto porcelain...

Old dude took a huge crap into the urinal. I died laughing but I felt bad. Old guy had to do #2 but I had the stall occupied already

Worse s**** (no pun intended) I ever seen was urinals that had been defecated in. Like dudes really s***ing in urinals :rofl::lol::lol:

I was in the stall at Chic Fil A once, I guess some old guy had to go real bad. Buddy was tugging away at the stall door like he was running from a monster, but I had it locked because I was handling my business.

Seconds later I hear a collision of wet, moist diarrhea onto porcelain...

Old dude took a huge crap into the urinal. I died laughing but I felt bad. Old guy had to do #2 but I had the stall occupied already
numbah1grimey numbah1grimey the SN suits you perfectly

Yoooo ****ting stories are hilarious. That hotel lobby story from I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell had me crying.

Back
Top Bottom