Urinal Etiquette

At my office we have three urinals and if the right and left are taken I'm opting for a stall if one's free, but if I come in and it's just one guy using the center one I go to a urinal next to him and hopefully make him uncomfortable enough to use either the right or left next time. Chances are he still gives zero damns but that's my rationale.

Fam :sick:

CvUdDEvWcAMzDA4.jpg

One the one hand, stop being so homophobic and stressing over adjacent urinal usage. It's convenience for those of us with penises to be able to stand and urinate quickly. It's also pretty much impossible to check out someone else's junk at a urinal unless you're really obvious about it and leaning forward and twisting around.

One the other hand, don't hit on people or try to strike up a conversation. Let people pee in peace. Let's just be adults about this. When I was in grad school, the gym I went to was like 80% gay and the locker room was way less weird then the nominally 100% straight gyms I worked out and showered at in the 'burbs.

Is it now standard procedure for new facilities to have dividers between urinals?

Back
Top Bottom