Urinal Etiquette

At work we have two urinals one stall on our floor. If I walk in and someone at the urinal + empty stall, best believe I'm going to the stall. Real question here tho johnnyredstorm johnnyredstorm why were you pee shy man?
I never am I blame the dude for staring me down and talking about the terrorist attack in Sri Lanka. Who does that ****?

I never knew there were so many insecure urinators.

I never understood why people would choose a toilet/stall over urinal to piss. I dont like being talked to either but simply having someone at the urinal next to you makes you uncomfortable? Strange to me.

Anyway, carry on.

I see someone has done a bid in prison or stint in jail.............

If the stall is vacated, and one of the two possible urinals is being used, CARRY YA BEHIND IN THE STALL!!!!

:rofl: at this thread.

One thing that I absolutely hate seeing is guys standing there peeing and putting one hand behind their head Karl Malone style
And also scrolling on their phones also pisses me off too when I see it. Like dude u can't wait just a minute?
:rofl: @ Karl Malone

Also, anybody bringing food or drinks into a bathroom is a ******* monster

:rofl: at this thread.

One thing that I absolutely hate seeing is guys standing there peeing and putting one hand behind their head Karl Malone style
And also scrolling on their phones also pisses me off too when I see it. Like dude u can't wait just a minute?

Is there an etiquette to closing the stall door if you're only using it to take a piss?

If I'm using a stall for the aforementioned reason, I'm not bothering to close the door.

I see someone has done a bid in prison or stint in jail.............

If the stall is vacated, and one of the two possible urinals is being used, CARRY YA BEHIND IN THE STALL!!!!

But don’t piss in the crapping toilet. :lol:

Made that mistake and got corrected.

I usually pull my pants and underwear down all the way to my ankles.

98B0E665-1E72-4F7E-ABE1-F655D2F7F242.jpeg

I was in London last year and was walking around and they had public urinals smack dab in the middle of the street in the open. Dont know if this is a common thing or just this one.

Yeah I've seen public urinals like this in Brussels a few years ago. Couldnt imagine using one myself.
642355-The-Public-Urinal-0.jpg

I sometimes keep the door unlocked if I'm leaking in the stall. Like I'll be right back out dude. But not wide open. Just about ¼ way open. I don't need a dude who is anxious to take a dump to barge in and knock me over mid spray

I couldn't imagine having to take a #2 at train station or sporting event. Those are some of the most offensively disgusting toilet conditions you'll ever see.

I couldn't imagine having to take a #2 at train station or sporting event. Those are some of the most offensively disgusting toilet conditions you'll ever see.
BUT, people still go in to these public bathrooms dropping a #2 like it’s home..lol

I sharted on myself at work today. Food poisoning smh. Took an early day and went home after I cleaned my self up with some wipes in the bathroom. Couldn’t deal with the sticky underwear feel at work :lol::smh:

Back
Top Bottom