Urinary Tract infections FTW

Originally Posted by Bad N fluenz

No, I got it from a Kidney stone passing thru, had me pissin blood. I've been getting them every year since 10th grade. once I had them twice in one year. They don't cause mental problems. They just make it annoying and painful when it comes to the bathroom usage.

Youve been getting stones or infections every year? Man, that has to be unpleasant + doesnt sound very good either way. Have you looked into why you'rehaving the same problem show up like that? I wouldnt rely on doctors just treating symptoms and not looking into causes....especially with something occurringthat consistently. A lot of HMOs, + doctors, and insurance co's can be quite shady in ignoring the best interest of patients with situations concerning $.

and "FTW" was sarcasm or a mistake right?

Get well, dude.

*nvmd. I see. sounds like a bad situation.

man some of you need to leave. imaturity isn't necessary, what is this elementary or Niketalk?

I got my first kidney stone in 10th grade. I'm 26 now. I got it from eating ice cream everyday for a week str8 as a contest and since then my kidney's have been producing them. Dr says once you start making kidney stones you don't stop. So look up what can cause them, cuz you wanna be on the safe side.

The UTI, is from the BLOOD in my kidney or bladder which caused the mixation and causing me to get a UTI.

I am not responding to immaturity.
you and the op have gonorrhea

Originally Posted by DuckTailsxaintxI

man some of you need to leave. imaturity isn't necessary, what is this elementary or Niketalk?

I got my first kidney stone in 10th grade. I'm 26 now. I got it from eating ice cream everyday for a week str8 as a contest and since then my kidney's have been producing them. Dr says once you start making kidney stones you don't stop. So look up what can cause them, cuz you wanna be on the safe side.

The UTI, is from the BLOOD in my kidney or bladder which caused the mixation and causing me to get a UTI.

you're lame bro, We don't log on NT to discuss your health problems. I feel kinda bad for you but still we are all grown men, deal w/ it. And I think GDPurp commented cause yo avy dude.
alien.gif

Everybody knows about Bad N fluenz's sexual preference and sports it proudly, who cares. It shouldn't be brought into a thread that has nothing to dowith that.

you're lame bro, We don't log on NT to discuss your health problems. I feel kinda bad for you but still we are all grown men, deal w/ it. And I think GDPurp commented cause yo avy dude.
alien.gif

duck, lets pray for him, so he can live that lifestyle behind. he seems like a troubled soul
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Not a sneak

alien.gif

Everybody knows about Bad N fluenz's sexual preference and sports it proudly, who cares. It shouldn't be brought into a thread that has nothing to do with that.

uhh yes it does bro. you get UTI's from screwing dirty people. And if it is cuz of kidney stones, then go log onto Web MD and whine about it.

alien.gif

Everybody knows about Bad N fluenz's sexual preference and sports it proudly, who cares. It shouldn't be brought into a thread that has nothing to do with that.
boo hoo boo hoo. Give me 1 good reason why a grown man would sit there and post a thread like this? sexualpreference or not? you're lame x2

tired.gif
and Im not even going tostoneface you. SMH

alien.gif

boo hoo boo hoo. Give me 1 good reason why a grown man would sit there and post a thread like this? sexual preference or not? you're lame x2

tired.gif
and Im not even going to stoneface you. SMH

sick.gif

you guys are nasty

Originally Posted by GrandaddyPurp415

DuckTailsxaintxI wrote:

Bad N fluenz wrote:

I got my first kidney stone in 10th grade. I'm 26 now. I got it from eating ice cream everyday for a week str8 as a contest and since then my
kidney's have been producing them. Dr says once you start making kidney stones you don't stop. So look up what can cause them, cuz you wanna be on
the safe side.

you're lame bro, We don't log on NT to discuss your health problems. I feel kinda bad for you but
still we are all grown men, deal w/ it. And I think GDPurp commented cause yo avy dude.
alien.gif

Everybody knows about Bad N fluenz's sexual preference and sports it proudly, who cares. It shouldn't be brought into a thread that has nothing to do
with that.

uhh yes it does bro. you get UTI's from screwing dirty people. And if it is cuz of kidney stones, then go log onto Web MD and whine about it.

There are plenty of ways to get UTIs. And why don't you make this complaint when people complain about getting burnt by random jumpoffs, or any otherhealth problem that arises and they feel the need to share/address?
Sound's to me like you have a personal problem with the OP's sexuality and you want to voice your opinion in here.

DuckTailsxaintxI wrote:

Bad N fluenz wrote:

I got my first kidney stone in 10th grade. I'm 26 now. I got it from eating ice cream everyday for a week str8 as a contest and since then my
kidney's have been producing them. Dr says once you start making kidney stones you don't stop. So look up what can cause them, cuz you wanna be on
the safe side.

you're lame bro, We don't log on NT to discuss your health problems. I feel kinda bad for you but
still we are all grown men, deal w/ it. And I think GDPurp commented cause yo avy dude.
alien.gif

Everybody knows about Bad N fluenz's sexual preference and sports it proudly, who cares. It shouldn't be brought into a thread that has nothing to do
with that.
boo hoo boo hoo. Give me 1 good reason why a grown man would sit there and post a thread like this? sexual preference or not? you're lame x2

tired.gif
and Im not even going to stoneface you. SMH

what are you even saying?
03e15cef99a12ee6bbd03219196dd61dd9b05d1.gif

All of y'all posting dumb #+*! can die of SARS....Bad...go get some antibiotics....

Grand Daddy Purp/Gordan Gekko/Duck Tails....y'all some ignorant douche bags...but what do youexpect on...

This is a "general" forum post what you wish, read what you wish, press the BACK buttonwhen you wish...

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

I have a really hard time believing just because you ate a lot of ice cream ONCE you get kidney stones every year.

This dude cannot make a thread without someone coming in a making a reference to his sexual preference.

Some of y'all disgust me.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Every year?? Do you not drink water or something?

word. the doctors need to give you some type of health regimen...or assist in suicide or something.

Haha wow. I've only been banned once...and only once on NT...and it was a result of a shock at the OP.

Everyone taking the OP seriously needs to check themselves.

You can tell who's new around here and who isn't. Dude is suspect.

Daffy Duck-lookin' @%%%% burnt me, correction
Urinary tract infection, what I got for no protection

This is elementary
happy.gif

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

Originally Posted by GrandaddyPurp415

DuckTailsxaintxI wrote:

Bad N fluenz wrote:

the safe side.

alien.gif

with that.

There are plenty of ways to get UTIs. And why don't you make this complaint when people complain about getting burnt by random jumpoffs, or any other health problem that arises and they feel the need to share/address?
Sound's to me like you have a personal problem with the OP's sexuality and you want to voice your opinion in here.

I got my haricut from a gay dude yesterday. but he is actually cool. log off the gays mans nutz already. you starting to sound suspect

Back
Top Bottom