US Economy

8D9247BF-E264-487B-AE5F-00D089602911.jpeg

Can’t be Method changing the title, he would’ve just locked it already.
Threads don’t belong to the people who start them; they belong to the community.

Dozens of people have been using this thread to discuss the state of the US Economy. Why should I shut that down just because the person who submitted the topic post is now suffering embarrassment from his hot takes?
Do we lock the Rockets thread every year their season doesn’t end well?

Insults and personal attacks are against the rules. Calling out a post that’s aged poorly is not a rule violation. It’s just discussing the topic.

Let’s keep it 💯: ninjahood ninjahood started this thread to point at the scoreboard and crow. If he can’t take what he’s been dishing out, that’s his problem.
I understand why he literally wants to change the topic, but that's not his prerogative anymore.

This thread is no longer about him. Let's keep it that way.

I did not follow this thread earlier today when it was getting nutty with it.

I take it that Ninja had a breakdown over paper losses in assets that he didn't own in the first place.

I guess no NBA on TV is making us all a little on edge but still who cares about fluctuations in the DJI. It didn't matter when it was a few thousand points up and it didn't matter that it fell a few thousand points.

Threads don’t belong to the people who start them; they belong to the community.

I agree with you 100 percent Meth. I just thought you were going to lock this one up and allow a new one to start. To tell you the truth, I only now noticed this thread because of the title changes and didn’t recognize it.

Last edited:
I missed the thread earlier too...is Ninja catching heat for the stock market plummet? Like it has anything to do with the Trump regime...I wouldn't call this a "gotcha" moment if I were a lefty

I'm not going to try to catch a falling knife, but I'm definitely buying when it settles down...the market will absolutely stabilize

Back
Top Bottom