US Economy

I missed the thread earlier too...is Ninja catching heat for the stock market plummet? Like it has anything to do with the Trump regime...I wouldn't call this a "gotcha" moment if I were a lefty

I'm not going to try to catch a falling knife, but I'm definitely buying when it settles down...the market will absolutely stabilize

C’mon man. Everyone knows the market always bounces back and will eventually stabilize and increase. The proof is in da pudding, b which can be found below.
C7498C3C-73C6-4CEF-8928-B47ADDE043C5.jpeg

The reason why everyone is piling on ninjahood is because 10 months ago when the DJI was around 26,500 (which Obama gifted him at 19,800) he was loud and proud. Literally a month ago on February 12, 2020 the Dow closed at a record high of 29,552. Exactly a month later, it closed at 21,200 end an almost exactly 11 year bull run that started when Obama took office in March 2009. If you fail to see the irony in this entire situation, him making the thread and it violently backfiring, then I don’t know what to tell you, man.

ok so if the market will eventually stabilize and increase, then he should still be loud and proud, as am I...this temporary deterrent will pass and trump's booming economy will carry-on...get your shots in while you can I guess

ok so if the market will eventually stabilize and increase, then he should still be loud and proud, as am I...this temporary deterrent will pass and trump's booming economy will carry-on...get your shots in while you can I guess

This makes NO sense. First off, the economy != the market. Second, this bull market started when Obama took over in 2009. He passed it on to Trump. We are now entering bear territory; therefore, the “booming” market , which started under Obama, is now tanking under Trump. This means that the economy under Trump is actually lagging. When I said it would stabilize, I didn’t say it would return to the levels it reached during the previous bull run. Just that it wouldn’t wildly fluctuate as it has the past few weeks.

I missed the thread earlier too...is Ninja catching heat for the stock market plummet? Like it has anything to do with the Trump regime...I wouldn't call this a "gotcha" moment if I were a lefty

I'm not going to try to catch a falling knife, but I'm definitely buying when it settles down...the market will absolutely stabilize
Right now, there is very little confidence that this administration can handle this crisis the right way.

The question right now is not really whether the market will stabilize; in the long term, we all know it will. The question is and will always be, how low do we go before things settle down.

Edit:

Looks like we have a long way to go before things calm down.

Lay-offs already starting. They will accelerate rapidly in the next 2-3 months.

Everyone should prepare themselves, now.

In the grand scheme of things outside of this thread, the topic is really not that funny. Just checked my 401(k) again... =(

Not justifying the situation and you don’t have to answer this if you don’t feel comfortable but how old are you? I think most of us will make up for our losses and some over time. Not the most insightful or comforting news but it’s just the cycle of life (or the market :lol: )

Back
Top Bottom