US Economy

lmaoooo @ the fact you can not only think that with confidence, but also put it in writing
a downturn, yes we are overdue

a crisis on par with 2008? That sounds like a cheap click bait headline
Considering the only reason why we rebounded from 08 was the federal reserve buying assets, cutting rates and pumping money into markets, don’t see how its clickbait to believe that things will be just as bad when the fed stops and everyone realizes the recovery was fraudulent. But whatever. Do you b.
American economy is trending toward Japan. Aging population, decreased labor rates, trying to hinder immigration, nonexistent interest rates, good luck to everyone.

Natural population growth will be like a third of what it is now in 20 years.

1570568262549.jpg

As good as the stock market has been doing under Drumpfy (46.5% since he took office), he's still well behind Obama (61.9%) through the same number of months since taking office.

lmaoooo @ the fact you can not only think that with confidence, but also put it in writing
a downturn, yes we are overdue

a crisis on par with 2008? That sounds like a cheap click bait headline
It's gonna be worse ... No bailouts this time ... Lots of blood in the streets coming to a market near you..

Bruh you been smashing for years right, how many kids do you have? People ain’t creampie’ing like they used to. And if we keep tightening immigration and making it hard for people to come in like ya daddy trump wants to, it’s gonna be ugly out hea

:rofl:

when she got that birth control shot that lasts 2+ years

F11B9E3E-76B8-4636-ABB5-9423EE83E653.gif

I read most of the 10 million new jobs since 2005 are temp, gig, or contract
Sounds about right.
I had the opportunity to look at the labor bureau job growth predictions more than a decade ago for a college assignment, and what struck me was that out of the 10 employment fields that would experience the most growth over the past decade, only two would require a college degree and pay more than 50k (they were both in the healthcare industry). The 8 other fields would be in service/hospitality/retail, with annual income between 25k and 30k.

I don't see how anyone can be ok with this. The other part of the big lie is that while this is the lowest unemployment rate in 50 years, 50 years ago cats could pay for school with minimum wage jobs and move up the economy ladder. Try that today.

Bruh im just talking about rising wages not actually being a real wage increase but one pegged to the rate of inflation which is just keeping up with business as usual, not actually making more money.

Yeah if you live with your parents (no shade) don’t pay mortgage or rent don’t talk to me about wages

Im not hearing it

Yeah if you live with your parents (no shade) don’t pay mortgage or rent don’t talk to me about wages

Im not hearing it

people who don't and aren't are still going to tell you da same thing so you can hear it from lowly ol' me or you gonna hear it on da hoardes of economist and outlets that are frankly surprised at da sustained resilience of da economy.

people who don't and aren't are still going to tell you da same thing so you can hear it from lowly ol' me or you gonna hear it on da hoardes of economist and outlets that are frankly surprised at da sustained resilience of da economy.
This is a lie. There are plenty of us that don't live with our parents and pay rent and are still going to tell you that the booming economy doesn't mean **** for the average person.

Back
Top Bottom