*USA Basketball* WOMEN EARN GOLD v. ESP (101-72)! MEN EARN GOLD v. SRB (96-66)!

iboKeDBjSTMe1B.gif

icNQbCyYKgWYi.gif

iVYw9lZywhQVT.gif

ib2fU3j23TrfIk.gif

rudyguile.gif

rewatched the mens gold medal game. (had to wake up at 7am pacific)

the game:smh: (too much foul calls)
celebration:smokin
lebron X:x:smokin

had my feeling like this:
kC4Y3o.gif

playing chariots of fire at the gym.

Last edited:
I said this about Doc Rivers when he was analyzing games earlier this decade, he's a class act man, Doc is a great guy.

Two things I've taken from this Olympics and this past season:

1)These players on the USA team are the fiercest competitors and go at it during the season. But come Olympic time, it's time to put that aside and come together to play for a different. bigger cause. Truly amazing

2)I have the utmost respect for LeBron after this season. I used to HATE him but after what he went through in 2011, to come back like that and be on top of the basketball world is truly something special. I became a Kobe fan after he bounced back from Colorado and now I'm starting to become a LeBron fan. Dude deserves everything that comes to him

Two things I've taken from this Olympics and this past season:

1)These players on the USA team are the fiercest competitors and go at it during the season. But come Olympic time, it's time to put that aside and come together to play for a different. bigger cause. Truly amazing

2)I have the utmost respect for LeBron after this season. I used to HATE him but after what he went through in 2011, to come back like that and be on top of the basketball world is truly something special. I became a Kobe fan after he bounced back from Colorado and now I'm starting to become a LeBron fan. Dude deserves everything that comes to him

This

Used to hate bron but after all he's been through and to be able to overcome that :smokin
Gotta respect the guy

Really glad people are starting to appreciate LeBron again.

Other than that, congrats to Team USA. What a journey. :pimp: :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom