*USA Basketball* WOMEN EARN GOLD v. ESP (101-72)! MEN EARN GOLD v. SRB (96-66)!

:rolleyes these dudes rocking headphones in the club.
That is a nice shirt of Lebron that he's wearing.
:smokin Mr. jones

Kobe's facebook post:

Can’t believe the games are over, seems like yesterday we were walking into the stadium with nerves of excitement and dreams of Gold. The dust has settled, the medals handed out. Some have fulfilled their dreams, and others have come up short. The true beauty of the Olympics, however, is happening now and will continue up until opening ceremonies in Rio 2016. The beauty I'm referring to is the beauty of determination, grit, will, work, pain, sacrifice, etc.. For those who came up short in these games, what will they change to get on top in Rio? For those who won Gold, what will they use to keep their motivation up to repeat as the world’s best?

Think about it! All over the world athletes are training. Someone, somewhere, while no one is watching, no TVs, no flags, no fanfare, is going to push a little harder and train a little smarter and that's going to be the difference and what separates them from the pack.

Do you think there is a kid somewhere out there ambitious enough to want to take down Phelps’ medal count? As you look back on the games and think towards Rio don't forget to follow some of the athletes and their stories. You never know, you may find a Bolt before the rest of the world does..

Much love and respect to all the athletes. This was my last Olympics. I enjoyed it to the fullest.

Train for Gold NOW!!! Best of luck to you all.

Mamba out

Kobe's facebook post:

Think about it! All over the world athletes are training. Someone, somewhere, while no one is watching, no TVs, no flags, no fanfare, is going to push a little harder and train a little smarter and that's going to be the difference and what separates them from the pack.

Ya we are...

United States of NT 
nthat.gif

Kobe's facebook post:

100% truth in all of that, especially the part about the kid going after Phelps' medal count. That's one thing I always thing about seeing so many of the present-day great athletes. As great as Phelps is, some kid is being inspired to go after his medal count and another kid wants to be faster than Bolt. It's always good hearing stories like that and seeing those come to fruition.

Kobe's facebook post:

Can’t believe the games are over, seems like yesterday we were walking into the stadium with nerves of excitement and dreams of Gold. The dust has settled, the medals handed out. Some have fulfilled their dreams, and others have come up short. The true beauty of the Olympics, however, is happening now and will continue up until opening ceremonies in Rio 2016. The beauty I'm referring to is the beauty of determination, grit, will, work, pain, sacrifice, etc.. For those who came up short in these games, what will they change to get on top in Rio? For those who won Gold, what will they use to keep their motivation up to repeat as the world’s best?

Do you think there is a kid somewhere out there ambitious enough to want to take down Phelps’ medal count? As you look back on the games and think towards Rio don't forget to follow some of the athletes and their stories. You never know, you may find a Bolt before the rest of the world does..

Much love and respect to all the athletes. This was my last Olympics. I enjoyed it to the fullest.

Train for Gold NOW!!! Best of luck to you all.

Mamba out
It wont let me upload the gif for some reason but....

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1274640/kobeten.gif

Ya I used to hate Kobe when he was younger, but now I respect him. Can't and won't do same to LeBron after what he did to my home state though.

It is almost as if Kobe is sending a message to all those dudes in the "what really happens" thread and their dreams of becoming a handball player :lol:

It is almost as if Kobe is sending a message to all those dudes in the "what really happens" thread and their dreams of becoming a handball player :lol:
dudes aren't thinking one bit about medals though they're going for a different prize :lol:
Kobe with that motivation though :pimp:

While we are talking about praise. Did anyone else notice that logo for the mens olympic basketball is the Lebron "Dunkman" logo? Heck Jordan is retired and hasn't recived that kind of treatment and Kobe is the next best thing to Jordan.

illuminati :nerd:

Wouldn't be surprised, they were all over, specially in London and on Lebron's shoes. Not hatin on the guys kicks, but symbols all over them and look how much attention and praise (the logo for the mens olympic baskeball tournament is him/his dunkman logo) the dude got this year. Coming out party! Smh! Lol! Fun team to watch but still say 1992, 1996, 2008, were better and then this year 2012.

Back
Top Bottom