USC ...Romeo Miller

sick.gif
He's trash. Not even a Division 1 player without Derozan going to USC.

Stepheson should be eligible to play. Since he transferred due to his Dad's illness (yea right) he should be instantly eligible. He'll add another bigbody inside for the Trojans

Originally Posted by DoItAllPaul

does miller have any game? was he being recruited by anyone outside of U$C?

None at all. He was a mediocre player on a terrible high school team. Erving Walker, now at Florida, made that boy look silly when they played in an AAU game.After that the word spread around NYC that Romeo was trash and IMO that's how the package deal rumors got started/ Romeo got exposed on a national stageand never could repair the damage. He is also good friends with Brandon Jennings whom P got a house for out in TX so that he could stay there for AAU.

Taj Gibson is from BK??? I would have never knew that

Yeah. He ran with the Gauchos for a bit for AAU ball.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Watch your lip....handsome hustler is Romeo. Yeah, I'm blowing up your spot doggie.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

Watch your lip....handsome hustler is Romeo. Yeah, I'm blowing up your spot doggie.
Word???? You lying.....

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
eyes.gif

ACBboyz84 wrote:

Ayo.....
sick.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by ShannonsCrooks

From Seth Davis' article regarding USC:

One final observation from practice: You probably know that Floyd gave a scholarship to Percy Miller, a 5-11 freshman from Beverly Hills who is better known as Li'l Romeo, the actor and hip-hop artist who has sold more than 1.5 million albums and starred in multiple movies and TV shows. (He is also a serial endorser, as Floyd found out one day when he bought a bag of potato chips at a store near his lake house in Mississippi and looked down to see Miller's face on the bag.) Miller clearly would not have warranted a scholarship to a Pac-10 school if he weren't close friends with DeRozan, whom Miller played with on an AAU team coached by Miller's dad, the rapper/entrepreneur Master P. But let me tell you, Li'l Romeo is not a bad player. He's quick, he has a good handle, he can shoot, and he's in wicked shape. His size prevents him from being effective at this level, so I doubt he'll get any serious playing time. But I've certainly seen worse players at the end of a team's bench.

this pretty much fits the description of a WALK-ON... hence the fuss about him getting a "scholarship".

Originally Posted by Handsome Hustler

indifferent.gif

Word???? You lying.....

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
eyes.gif

ACBboyz84 wrote:

Ayo.....
sick.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

bat-signal.jpeg

I knew you would show up....I hate your music and your bamma for a dad. I wish the no limit tank would run u over.

Originally Posted by Handsome Hustler

indifferent.gif

Word???? You lying.....

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
eyes.gif

ACBboyz84 wrote:

Ayo.....
sick.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

bat-signal.jpeg

I knew you would show up....I hate your music and your bamma for a dad. I wish the no limit tank would run u over.

This Ole' Marco Battaglia in the face *** _ mad cause he can't shine like me

Step your life up Whoadi.

tired.gif
alien.gif

Handsome Hustler wrote:

DoubleJs07 wrote:

indifferent.gif

dreClark wrote:

DoubleJs07 wrote:

Word???? You lying.....

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
eyes.gif

ACBboyz84 wrote:

DoubleJs07 wrote:

Ayo.....
sick.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

bat-signal.jpeg

too much
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Handsome Hustler wrote:

tired.gif
alien.gif

I can't take you or your "goons" serious whoadie. How ya mans supposed to be tough but he smiling when everyone trying to mug thecamera.

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Handsome Hustler wrote:

tired.gif
alien.gif
I can't take you or your "goons" serious whoadie. How ya mans supposed to be tough but he smiling when everyone trying to mug the camera.

Look here, you ole' Special Ed, "I got it made' lookin' *** dude....You don't even know me 'round. I'm thorough. I roll tightwhips.....Everyday

I'm gutta son. Matter fact,� I'm country and Gutta. I mean, lets be serious. My upbringing was rough

Go work on that treaty in Tahiti brah
indifferent.gif

You just jealous....Im on Nickelodeon and ESPN. I'm about to put up Reggie Bush numbers w/ the twerk butts on campus...

i remember seeing that he averaged like 4 points off the bench on his d# basketball team

Back
Top Bottom