Originally Posted by retepelnart

alien.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Twerk Butts?
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

so eloquent in response to these posts as well. i mean the way he uses all the different emotes. masterful.

maybe bow wow over here got into the school on the legs of his academics.

roll.gif
!@+$.

You're just jealous. I'm rich, I don't have to work a day in my life. Have fun at your 40k a year job.

I spend that on kicks and clothes.

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
He is not a Division 1 player. Point blank, period. He will straight up get exposed if he gets any significant minutes.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

#+%% you 'round.

Everytime dudes name is mentioned the haters come out. If he got a free ride (regardless of how much he has) by piggybacking so be it. I guess all you peopleIF yall had the same money would pay but to be honest how many of yall have the skill (well maybe not necessarily the skill) or money to be in the sameposition? Probably not to many so even if yall weren't hating it surely comes off that way and thats a bad look for grown dudes. Thats what your ladiesdo fellas not us guys. To be honest I would say yall are silly if you didn't have a chance to get on and you didnt take it if any of yall were in the sameposition.

Originally Posted by Handsome Hustler

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

Originally Posted by Handsome Hustler

Originally Posted by retepelnart

alien.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Twerk Butts?
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

so eloquent in response to these posts as well. i mean the way he uses all the different emotes. masterful.

maybe bow wow over here got into the school on the legs of his academics.

roll.gif
!@+$.

You're just jealous. I'm rich, I don't have to work a day in my life. Have fun at your 40k a year job.

I spend that on kicks and clothes.

nah, im not jealous of you. in fact i've been well off myself for most of my life. (i seriously dont know who brings that stuff up to others in real lifethough. money doesnt bring class obviously)

the difference is that i choose to work and earn my way. but that's about strong character now isnt it? something that i can see you dont have.

again you and both i know you've heard the derozan thing from about a million people. see it on tv, hear it on the radio, read it in the sports page.

but ask yourself, is that really because all those people got in on a conference call and conspired to hate on you? or is it because it is blatantly obvious.

you're an accessory. an avenue to another sought after player. and you know it.

might as well be a piece on derozan's chain.
laugh.gif

this is for you:

robin_costume_06214.jpg

bowwowwow yippy yo yippy yay. (where my dogs at?) bark wit me now
roll.gif

I heard that USC kinda signed Romeo to get Demar Dorazan...cuz him and Demar are tight from AAU. Romeo is decent..but I don't know about good enough forfull ride to a top 25 school.

^ there's this kid from ohio named lebron or something i hear he's gonna be big.

Or maybe you're the sad one for not noticing the blatant sarcasm....
if a person claims they are someone on the internet, im inclined to take it at face value.

you dont see me on here claiming to be mc hammer in any manner. maybe it's because im an intelligent sensible person but i dont get why anyone would lie.

whether it's him or not my remarks stand true.

and am i supposed to be shocked or automatically skeptical when someone in the public eye frequents this site?

it's essentially the premeire sportstalk, style, and shoe info site on the entire web.

i was also unaware people in the public eye didnt use the internet just like us regular folk. oh right they must use that exclusive 'celebrityinternet.'
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

I know you're a little mad that Proposition 8 passed out there in Cali, but don't let that affect your reading comprehension

first off, it did pass.

2nd, it was a travesty.

that !%%! is called human rights plain and simple. but this is not the place.

as for lil percy being over there at usc. an absolute joke.

cant believe a grown man with any sort of dignity would accept that scholarship if they knew they didnt deserve it.

why wouldnt someone rather earn his way on another squad than be there as a glorified accessory? seriously, where is the self respect?

the reason that you no doubt hear about this SO much isnt because the entire world has conspired to start hating on you, it's because it's true.

and you damn well know it even if you wont admit it.
i aint read this post but had to stop here. boy is u a fool or somethin
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
. do u know how much USC tuition costs. You can save yourselflike 200 stacks. yea his pops is loaded, but 200 stacks is 200 stacks. and then the perks on top of that. and the degree from a private university. i donowhat u on

Originally Posted by bonafide hustla

I know you're a little mad that Proposition 8 passed out there in Cali, but don't let that affect your reading comprehension

first off, it did pass.

2nd, it was a travesty.

cant believe a grown man with any sort of dignity would accept that scholarship if they knew they didnt deserve it.

why wouldnt someone rather earn his way on another squad than be there as a glorified accessory? seriously, where is the self respect?

the reason that you no doubt hear about this SO much isnt because the entire world has conspired to start hating on you, it's because it's true.

alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
. do u know how much USC tuition costs. You can save yourself like 200 stacks. yea his pops is loaded, but 200 stacks is 200 stacks. and then the perks on top of that. and the degree from a private university. i dono what u on
Maybe, but when a person is that well off, he shouldn't be taking that money. There is another student who deserves a spot in that schoolwhether for academics or another sport who should get the chance. If I end up being well off, I wouldn't allow my kids to take financial aid. There aremany needy people out there who actually need that money to have a chance to attend that school and make themselves better. Those are the people who deservescholarships and aid.

Originally Posted by Biggie62

Originally Posted by bonafide hustla

first off, it did pass.

2nd, it was a travesty.

alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
. do u know how much USC tuition costs. You can save yourself like 200 stacks. yea his pops is loaded, but 200 stacks is 200 stacks. and then the perks on top of that. and the degree from a private university. i dono what u on
Maybe, but when a person is that well off, he shouldn't be taking that money. There is another student who deserves a spot in that school whether for academics or another sport who should get the chance. If I end up being well off, I wouldn't allow my kids to take financial aid. There are many needy people out there who actually need that money to have a chance to attend that school and make themselves better. Those are the people who deserve scholarships and aid.
might as well tell master P to sponsor the whole basketball team too instead of poppin bottles at a club on any given night. I understand whereyall coming from, but yall don't seem to be living in a world of realistics. in all honesty, you can never have enough money if you care about yourlineage, and I would take like 90% of freebies given to me b/c its just putting more $$ in my pocket. this is one that falls under that 90%

Eff it. I'm rooting for this kid.

NO LIMIT TROJA...... I THOUGHT I TOLD YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 assist in 3 minutes.

To the people who said that he is taking a scholarship and he should not because he is loaded, his pops donated all the money back to the school to basicallypay off the scholarship.

ay romeo transfer to uc davis when your boy goes to the nba. you'd actually get PT up here. haha. we're a D1 school but we in the Big West...

Originally Posted by Lazy B

1 assist in 3 minutes.

To the people who said that he is taking a scholarship and he should not because he is loaded, his pops donated all the money back to the school to basically pay off the scholarship.
its only the beginning of a hall of fame career
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

Originally Posted by Lazy B

1 assist in 3 minutes.

To the people who said that he is taking a scholarship and he should not because he is loaded, his pops donated all the money back to the school to basically pay off the scholarship.
its only the beginning of a hall of fame career
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
Maybe the HoF of his High School, I read the scouts increport on the dude. a 1 star PG. Yea he really has a chance to make an impact lol.

Hi Haters!!! We got a lot of hating in this thread. Most of you guys would kill to Play D-1 BB along w/ the other million kids w/ hoops dreams. Dudes stophating the kid doing somethin positive and he obviously earned it, the man can hoop. So u lames who prolly garbage and never started for AAU or Varsity HS BBQFT.

^ there's this kid from ohio named lebron or something i hear he's gonna be big.

Or maybe you're the sad one for not noticing the blatant sarcasm....
if a person claims they are someone on the internet, im inclined to take it at face value.

you dont see me on here claiming to be mc hammer in any manner. maybe it's because im an intelligent sensible person but i dont get why anyone would lie.

whether it's him or not my remarks stand true.

and am i supposed to be shocked or automatically skeptical when someone in the public eye frequents this site?

it's essentially the premeire sportstalk, style, and shoe info site on the entire web.

i was also unaware people in the public eye didnt use the internet just like us regular folk. oh right they must use that exclusive 'celebrity internet.'
eyes.gif

You're taking it wayyy to serious. He was kidding, it was a joke. Not that serious.

Back
Top Bottom