USC ...Romeo Miller

ESPN? Damn I haven't seen anything on ESPN besides about Demar. I think we watchin a diff station or somethin.

popcorn.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

I know you're a little mad that Proposition 8 passed out there in Cali, but don't let that affect your reading comprehension

first off, it did pass.

2nd, it was a travesty.

that !%%! is called human rights plain and simple. but this is not the place.

as for lil percy being over there at usc. an absolute joke.

cant believe a grown man with any sort of dignity would accept that scholarship if they knew they didnt deserve it.

why wouldnt someone rather earn his way on another squad than be there as a glorified accessory? seriously, where is the self respect?

the reason that you no doubt hear about this SO much isnt because the entire world has conspired to start hating on you, it's because it's true.

and you damn well know it even if you wont admit it.

2wenty thre3 wrote:
i'm hoping stepheson gets his eligibility

Damn I knew Stephson left to be closer to home for a family illness but I dint know he signed with USC.

From UNC to USC must be good to play college sports. Smashing broads form the East Coast back to the West
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

I know you're a little mad that Proposition 8 passed out there in Cali, but don't let that affect your reading comprehension

first off, it did pass.
I know...That's why I said

I think he forgot to put USC in there.

His friend, when he was a freshman, had USC looking at him. He's a sophomore now though.

Handsome Hustler wrote:
Originally Posted by Lazy B

Handsome Hustler wrote:

This Ole' Marco Battaglia in the face *** _ mad cause he can't shine like me

Step your life up Whoadi.

tired.gif
alien.gif
I can't take you or your "goons" serious whoadie. How ya mans supposed to be tough but he smiling when everyone trying to mug the camera.

Look here, you ole' Special Ed, "I got it made' lookin' *** dude....You don't even know me 'round. I'm thorough. I roll tight whips.....Everyday

I'm gutta son. Matter fact,� I'm country and Gutta. I mean, lets be serious. My upbringing was rough

Go work on that treaty in Tahiti brah
indifferent.gif

You just jealous....Im on Nickelodeon and ESPN. I'm about to put up Reggie Bush numbers w/ the twerk butts on campus...

alien.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Twerk Butts?

lol @ this post. Grammar problems, Prop 8, Romeo vids.

UCLA has 18 players on the roster too BTW.

No seriously, to say he isn't a d1 player is just dumb. Dude isn't half as bad as you guys make him out to be. I could see him there all 4 years. Afterthat, who knows but he has a nice stroke, quick and strong, and has a nice slick handle. Even with size not being in his favor, he could possibly be a back upfor this team eventually.

Originally Posted by henz0

Originally Posted by purepwrta

So is Romeo going to be off the team once Demar goes pro after this year
That would be hilarious
as long as he gets more highlights than pops .....the negro is still laffin all the way to the bank

just dont try no funny stuff rome. no NBA declarations and no quitting either, just tough it out like a man.

Originally Posted by Handsome Hustler

Originally Posted by retepelnart

alien.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Twerk Butts?
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

so eloquent in response to these posts as well. i mean the way he uses all the different emotes. masterful.

maybe bow wow over here got into the school on the legs of his academics.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by itsphillthy

Originally Posted by henz0

Originally Posted by purepwrta

So is Romeo going to be off the team once Demar goes pro after this year
That would be hilarious
as long as he gets more highlights than pops .....the negro is still laffin all the way to the bank

just dont try no funny stuff rome. no NBA declarations and no quitting either, just tough it out like a man.
now that would be
eek.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I've seen Romeo play a couple times, he's alright and he trained a lot more than your average high school kid. I think he could get burn at a mid-majorschool, he wasn't like, a bad high school player - he put up numbers at BHHS. But yeah, not a power conference D1 bball player at this point in time.He'd for sure be able to walk on at a number of these schools though.

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

No seriously, to say he isn't a d1 player is just dumb. Dude isn't half as bad as you guys make him out to be. I could see him there all 4 years. After that, who knows but he has a nice stroke, quick and strong, and has a nice slick handle. Even with size not being in his favor, he could possibly be a back up for this team eventually.

laugh.gif
He is not a Division 1 player. Point blank, period. He will straight up get exposed if he gets any significant minutes.

Back
Top Bottom