Usher Ft Nicki Minaj - Little Freak...Polow killed this beat.

man-prays.jpg

*prays this album is a bed room banger like confessions*
song is dope tho

If i was in the studio wit Nicki Minaj i'll probably slap her in the back of the head once she starts wit that stupid voice

why is he doing all of these collaborations? t.i., plies, busta, nicki.. this is USHER we're talking about. dude needs to realize he's an establishedartist who can sell off of his pure talent and he doesn't need to rely on following trends or working with current artists for sales. he needs to stopmaking this little kid trey songz r&b and start making some adult music.. stop doing these corny *$@ radio records.

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

why is he doing all of these collaborations? t.i., plies, busta, nicki.. this is USHER we're talking about. dude needs to realize he's an established artist who can sell off of his pure talent and he doesn't need to rely on following trends or working with current artists for sales. he needs to stop making this little kid trey songz r&b and start making some adult music.. stop doing these corny *$@ radio records.
you must have forgotten that this, 8701, Confessions, AND Here I stand ALL had lead singles with other artists...which were all massive hits.

i'm not against usher collaborating with other artists because he's always done that. but the difference is his past collabs didn't seem liketrendy attempts to stay relevant and assimilate with the radio. aside from "yeah," nobody was on (the original) confessions but him and that'sreally why it's his best album to date. he needs to go back to dupri and cox to go get some good songs and stop doing 21 year old r&b flash in the panhits.

this is her most normal verse that actually went with the song...

i hope this isn't the new trend w/Minaj on the tracks...

this is her most normal verse that actually went with the song...

i hope this isn't the new trend w/Minaj on the tracks...

What's that sample used in the background? its like a synth sample from some song but i cant put my finger on it

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

why is he doing all of these collaborations? t.i., plies, busta, nicki.. this is USHER we're talking about. dude needs to realize he's an established artist who can sell off of his pure talent and he doesn't need to rely on following trends or working with current artists for sales. he needs to stop making this little kid trey songz r&b and start making some adult music.. stop doing these corny *$@ radio records.
you must have forgotten that this, 8701, Confessions, AND Here I stand ALL had lead singles with other artists...which were all massive hits.
Usher didn't have ANY features on ANY of his singles from 8701 (don't know what you'rereferring to).

I agree with McFlyyy 100%...quit playing around with the $#+#%* #*# features that are just glad Ursh actually asked them to be on one of his records.

"Daddy's Home" >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> "Little Freak" and Idon't even like "DH" like that.

From everything I've heard so far, HIS owns these tracks (hopefully none of them make the album, save"DH" but he needs to off Plies' verse
sick.gif
).

Also, I see Ursh is trynna get that PA sticker on this one.
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

No they didn't.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

I remember the 1st time I heard Yeah
I remember the 1st time I heard Love in this club

I dont like this new Usher

This single is missing something though...you're right.

song is pretty good
smile.gif

Who is Nicki Minaj trying to imitate with that voice she had to end her verse on this track?

is that suppose to be a ditzy,rich white girl voice or whom's?

nerd.gif

you want to do a history check

i'm not against usher collaborating with other artists because he's always done that. but the difference is his past collabs didn't seem like trendy attempts to stay relevant and assimilate with the radio. aside from "yeah," nobody was on (the original) confessions but him and that's really why it's his best album to date. he needs to go back to dupri and cox to go get some good songs and stop doing 21 year old r&b flash in the pan hits.

You sir... you actually know what you're talking about. Kudos
pimp.gif

Usher is one of my favorite artists. If he thinks "this" +@%+ that has been leakin is gonna get it, he's sadly mistaken... and the sales will beless than Here I Am.

Hopefully the songs that actually make the album aren't these.

Back
Top Bottom