Usher Ft Nicki Minaj - Little Freak...Polow killed this beat.

Song could of done with out Nikki, broad's voice annoys the @%*! outta me
Usher killed it though, and Polow killed the beat
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This song SUCKS...

Say what you want about Here I Stand, but the MAJORITY of the songs on that album are MUCH better than this %%%%...

Nicki Minaj is AWFUL... KING Magazine is back, I hope she retires from rap now...

Originally Posted by ImmenseD

What's that sample used in the background? its like a synth sample from some song but i cant put my finger on it
HAHA. Polow is going to hell for this one. It's Stevie Living Just Enough For The City. "New York City! Just like I pictured it!Skyscrapers and EVER-REE-THANG!" But Usher you finally get it. Your fanbase got ignorant and freaky as you matured. Got to go back to get them back.

Originally Posted by SUGE510212

What's that sample used in the background? its like a synth sample from some song but i cant put my finger on it
HAHA. Polow is going to hell for this one. It's Stevie Living Just Enough For The City. "New York City! Just like I pictured it! Skyscrapers and EVER-REE-THANG!" But Usher you finally get it. Your fanbase got ignorant and freaky as you matured. Got to go back to get them back.
I was JUST gonna say that... Yeah this beat is atrocious, I like... I reeeaaally liiike it!!

I'd have to agree with McFly on this one.In another topic I commented that I stopped supporting a lot of artists because they were too focused on"keeping up with the times" instead of making good music that's timeless and Usher is a prime example of that.He needs to take a page out ofMaxwell's book!

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

why is he doing all of these collaborations? t.i., plies, busta, nicki.. this is USHER we're talking about. dude needs to realize he's an established artist who can sell off of his pure talent and he doesn't need to rely on following trends or working with current artists for sales. he needs to stop making this little kid trey songz r&b and start making some adult music.. stop doing these corny *$@ radio records.
you must have forgotten that this, 8701, Confessions, AND Here I stand ALL had lead singles with other artists...which were all massive hits.
8701's first single had no one but Usher on it. And you gotta understand that the annoying trend of doing songs with so many different peopleis annoying. When Gucci Mane and Wayne are on 10 albums in 10 months, then the business clearly has a prob. I don't like people like Usher cause of hissongs with other people, I like what he brings to the table by himself. Same goes for any artist. I could live with one collabo on an album, but is it neededto have like 7 ppl other people on your album? Like seriously, look at TBP 3. Album was more of a Jay and friends album. And everyone knows that Jay's beststuff is by himself when he can display his own imagery and picture of his song by himself. I'm just saying...

Stevie Wonder - Living for the City.

This album is going to be watered down. Good music, but watered down. Way too many collabs.

Originally Posted by DMV is RNB

i'm not against usher collaborating with other artists because he's always done that. but the difference is his past collabs didn't seem like trendy attempts to stay relevant and assimilate with the radio. aside from "yeah," nobody was on (the original) confessions but him and that's really why it's his best album to date. he needs to go back to dupri and cox to go get some good songs and stop doing 21 year old r&b flash in the pan hits.

You sir... you actually know what you're talking about. Kudos
pimp.gif

Usher is one of my favorite artists. If he thinks "this" +@%+ that has been leakin is gonna get it, he's sadly mistaken... and the sales will be less than Here I Am.

Hopefully the songs that actually make the album aren't these.

I personally ALWAYS think it seems forced when RNB cats collaborate with rappers. That's me though.

i think nikki would be such a better artist if she didnt do that voice real talk. she will grow out of it hopefully. nice song
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Originally Posted by DMV is RNB

i'm not against usher collaborating with other artists because he's always done that. but the difference is his past collabs didn't seem like trendy attempts to stay relevant and assimilate with the radio. aside from "yeah," nobody was on (the original) confessions but him and that's really why it's his best album to date. he needs to go back to dupri and cox to go get some good songs and stop doing 21 year old r&b flash in the pan hits.

You sir... you actually know what you're talking about. Kudos
pimp.gif

Usher is one of my favorite artists. If he thinks "this" +@%+ that has been leakin is gonna get it, he's sadly mistaken... and the sales will be less than Here I Am.

Hopefully the songs that actually make the album aren't these.

I personally ALWAYS think it seems forced when RNB cats collaborate with rappers. That's me though.
word to mariah...

Originally Posted by StillIn729

I think the song is pretty hot but there is no need for Nicki on the track

THIS

and thinking about it

most of the early leaks on Here I stand was Feature stuff and most of it didn't make the album

Back
Top Bottom