USPS Delivery Confirmation says that they dropped off my package but it's not on my doorstep

Now this thread is making me nervous. I just got my USPS Priority Mail package "Delivered" today. Hope it's really there.
ohwell.gif

Maybe wait until tomorrow...i think this happened a few times for me. Most recently last month...i checked the status and it said it was already delivered, but it actually got delivered the next day.

rck2sactown wrote:
Originally Posted by FlipnKraut

rck2sactown wrote:
Ya when they deliver stuff it's usually dropped off at the front desk and they didn't have it there..... And my package is from Canada so I'm a little nervous
nerd.gif
pimp.gif
?

You already know.... but if it was seized then it wouldn't have said it was delivered already right?
laugh.gif

Dude... If your talking about what I think you are.... I would be extremely concerned.

I mean USPS...   for that...   this time of year ?      ...Really ?   

RIP OP.

Happened to me with my Chicago X's
30t6p3b.gif

I was heated. I never got the package so I'm pretty sure someone just swooped through and
stole it as soon as it was delivered. Got my money back from NDC but I was still pissed.

Happened to me back in '08 when i bought a pair of SBs for a friend. 
30t6p3b.gif
, the delivery man said he hid it behind our big flower pot on our front door too and someone still managed to snatch it...
30t6p3b.gif
frown.gif

I copped the playoff XIIs when they where first retro'ed from some canadian ebayer. USPS showed that it was delivered but I got nothing. Lost 150.

Do you live in an house or an apartment?

At an apartment they sometimes they give the package to the landlord, he either holds on to it or puts it in your mailbox.
If not, then it's probably wrong address... or stolen
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by jehims

Maybe wait until tomorrow...i think this happened a few times for me. Most recently last month...i checked the status and it said it was already delivered, but it actually got delivered the next day.

This happened to me also.  I was ready to search through my neighborhood, but I saw a thread on NT about it happening to someone so I waited it out for a day and it eventually came...

Has happened to me numerous times. Most times i get the package the next day or find out a neighbor picked it up for me.

i have gotten some packages that were sent through ups but goes to the usps as delivered there first prior to being it actually being delivered to me by usps instead of the ups.. same situation as some of u guys or no?

Happened to me a couple years ago wit my replacement cell phone from at&t

Mailman just left it on my doorstep. Never seen that phone

Never happened to me, but I always fear that someone will just come in and swipe my stuff.

anyone have experience with USPS first class international with registered mail?

is it gonna update when it gets delivered? its been updating the entire way there so im hoping it does, if it doesnt then
30t6p3b.gif
x100000000

UPDATE: This is my first package from USPS and International to my new apt address.... all my other shipments have been Fedex and UPS... anyways I guess I've had my address wrong this whole time
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I thought my entire complex was the same address with individual unit #s....... So ya i guess since my complex has two buildings each building has different addy's
laugh.gif

The front desk girl told me the USPS dude is a douche and does stuff like this alot..... crisis averted, I hope.

Back
Top Bottom