UTB Lifestyle/Taylor Gang Clothing

anyone familiar with Wiz Khalifa should notice he wears some tees/crews/hoodies displaying his "Taylor Gang" ENT (or whatever you wanna call it)
UTB (Under The Bottom) Life$tyle, some sort of blog site "sells" some of this clothing and I was wondering if anyone purchased anything from these guys

I ordered a tee from them in the summer and about a month and a half later I had to issue for a refund on paypal because they failed to communicate back with me about my order, I e-mailed them and paypal gave them 10 days to respond to the refund complaint on paypal and no response so I was successfully given my refund

my friend tried ordering a hoodie from them mid-August, he still has not received it... he e-mailed them, tweeted them on multiple occasions and no response so he recently filed for a refund on paypal

anyone else have this happen to them? or anyone have any success purchasing from these guys?

HAPPENED TO ME WITH DD172 , even though they arent affiliated, they have horrible horrible customer service. just buy your gear at shows

i had a problem with Reason Clothing.

bought a tee, they didn't ship it. contacted them numerous times and nothing. got a hold of a number and call to what im guessing is the owner. gave me some half assed story and shipped my tee after 6 months.

i go to wash it and the "gold foil" comes off.

so for that, %*+@ Reason and their terribly @!$$%@ clothing, shipping and customer service.

stayed clear from their stuff since then

Never had a problem with UTB. But then again I ordered my stuff sometime last year before they got popular. They probably aren't used to all the orders they're getting now. I know most of their stuff is limited so they are probably understocked most of the time now.

#$#%%# yuku... didnt even refresh and it still doubled 
indifferent.gif

it's crazy because if they were out of stock or something, the order shouldn't be able to be complete and/or processed

What's going on NT, Me and a couple of my boys have been working on our clothing brand for a little over 2 years now, based in Pittsburgh, called farESH Brand.  As I was reading this post I seen a lot of you have been looking for some Taylor Gang threads to wear. So with that being said in the next couple weeks we "farESH Brand" will be doing an OFFICIAL! Taylor Gang collab. The collab is titled "farESH is Taylor'd" and will consist of multiple tees to choose from. We will be at the Wiz show in NYC and will have the shirts for sale there early for those of you that will be in attendance and want to purchase farESH Brand x TGOD!  Or you will also be able to purchase at or website at [URL]http://fareshbrandshop.bigcartel.com[/url] . For more information and to stay posted on the release make sure you follow us on Twitter @farESHBrand @imthinkinRB and @K_Cass

Here's a look at the 2 designs dropping for "farESH is Taylor'd"

"Taylor Gang All Star" Tee

186623529.jpg

"Gin Cup" Tee

186632771.jpg

30t6p3b.gif
at the whole situation. I ordered my shirt from them back in April way before they got popular.

There's no excuse for what they did even if they are experiencing a new wave of customers.

Originally Posted by Mr Pittsburgh

What's going on NT, Me and a couple of my boys have been working on our clothing brand for a little over 2 years now, based in Pittsburgh, called farESH Brand.  As I was reading this post I seen a lot of you have been looking for some Taylor Gang threads to wear. So with that being said in the next couple weeks we "farESH Brand" will be doing an OFFICIAL! Taylor Gang collab. The collab is titled "farESH is Taylor'd" and will consist of multiple tees to choose from. We will be at the Wiz show in NYC and will have the shirts for sale there early for those of you that will be in attendance and want to purchase farESH Brand x TGOD!  Or you will also be able to purchase at or website at http://fareshbrandshop.bigcartel.com/http://fareshbrandshop.bigcartel.com . For more information and to stay posted on the release make sure you follow us on Twitter @farESHBrand @imthinkinRB and @K_Cass

186623529.jpg

"Gin Cup" Tee

186632771.jpg

What's up with the NT discount code?

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

30t6p3b.gif
at the whole situation. I ordered my shirt from them back in April way before they got popular.

There's no excuse for what they did even if they are experiencing a new wave of customers.

that's what I'm saying and I'm hesitant as hell to try and even order a black rehab hoodie or any future products from them smh

Originally Posted by georgehimself

Originally Posted by Mr Pittsburgh

What's going on NT, Me and a couple of my boys have been working on our clothing brand for a little over 2 years now, based in Pittsburgh, called farESH Brand.  As I was reading this post I seen a lot of you have been looking for some Taylor Gang threads to wear. So with that being said in the next couple weeks we "farESH Brand" will be doing an OFFICIAL! Taylor Gang collab. The collab is titled "farESH is Taylor'd" and will consist of multiple tees to choose from. We will be at the Wiz show in NYC and will have the shirts for sale there early for those of you that will be in attendance and want to purchase farESH Brand x TGOD!  Or you will also be able to purchase at or website at http://fareshbrandshop.bigcartel.com/http://fareshbrandshop.bigcartel.com . For more information and to stay posted on the release make sure you follow us on Twitter @farESHBrand @imthinkinRB and @K_Cass

186623529.jpg

"Gin Cup" Tee

186632771.jpg

What's up with the NT discount code?
Why would anyone want to pay $20 to admit that they are wack? GTFOOH

Back
Top Bottom