UW Students: Check In

today had to be the dumbest weather day ever...and being on campus+no umbrella was just agony....was so irritated, it was unbelievable

Thanks. Yeah I think were tied for 3rd with Columbia. Even though we get a ton of reading I am enjoying the program and people so far. Seattle is a cool city,it reminds me of home (SF) in many ways. Still kinda bummed that apparently Talib Kweli performed in the area recently according to a friend and I missed theshow.

Francis? I thought YOU grad.?

lol jp

this is my final year, can grad in the winter, but with that fafsa money, i might as well grad. in the spring lol

may persue masters afterwards if more aid comes my way....

you still at the IMA?

Originally Posted by daaznfella

Francis? I thought YOU grad.?

lol jp

i did!
laugh.gif
and i get to grad again this spring w/my Master's.
pimp.gif

i'm at the IMA on Mon,Wed, & Fri mornings if you ever wanna shoot around... dare i ask if you still go to FASA mtgs?
happy.gif

i feel old...literally

is it a mandatory outfit for a cat at uw to wear

Black northface backpack
black northface jacket of some sort zipped up
if jacket is not zipped up, some sorta tee from the hundreds
some sort of skinny jeans
a fitted that is some random color of a team that makes on sense, or is a hundreds new era
creative recs, or something that goes with thie skinny jeans...

....just sayin, lol, cuz i swear i see this all day everyday, rain, snow, sun, w/e

ougl comps ftl, mary gates ftw cheaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

^i always thought that was the "cool seattle streetwear guy" uniform.
laugh.gif

too dressy just for class imo

(but that's coming from a lazy+*% who's in scrubs or sweats everyday)

Originally Posted by FRANChISe206

^did you play ball at the upstairs IMA courts yesterday (Fri) by any chance? approx 2-5pm?
Not upstairs... I never play upstairs.
I play downstairs at either the main court on the left right when you come in... or across the way.
I did play yesterday around those times though. I usually play on Fridays around 2-5

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

^did you play ball at the upstairs IMA courts yesterday (Fri) by any chance? approx 2-5pm?

you can get lucky sometimes and find good games when the IMA is as crackin as it was yesterday. (not as good as the main court that's pretty much 6ft+,but competent players at least!
laugh.gif
)

i played with alfredo, brian, david, and some other of their friends if anyone in here knows them... bball summit anyone?
nerd.gif
(since i'm always back home for the "feet & greet"
laugh.gif
)

you can get lucky sometimes and find good games when the IMA is as crackin as it was yesterday. (not as good as the main court that's pretty much 6ft+, but competent players at least!
laugh.gif
)

i played with alfredo, brian, david, and some other of their friends if anyone in here knows them... bball summit anyone?
nerd.gif
(since i'm always back home for the "feet & greet"
laugh.gif
)
Haha yeah the only time I've played upstairs is when I played with a bunch of friends, so it wasn't like something random.
Yeah I play on the 6ft+ court sometimes.... but a lot of the time the wait there is too long & I don't like waiting that long..... and a lot of thedudes on that court don't pass. So it's frustrating & I just go to the court next to it or across the way
laugh.gif

dang this thread is dead.....

wus crackin my fellow huskies?!

anyone gonna go to the last home football game on sat? (we never shoulda fired neuheisel, btw)

anyone with new pick ups?

what's your favorite color?

who's excited for bball season? (brockman era ends & isaiah thomas era begins)

best pick up line?

viet, you still alive?

anyone ballin' on the regular at the IMA?

if you could have dinner with anyone, dead or alive, who would it be?

raise your hand if you're in FASA.....

anyone else wanna come up with something to talk about?
laugh.gif

^im excited for UW basketball this season only becaue it is our only hope for success in seattle sports over the past few years... there is no worse city rightnow for sports than seattle

im not in fasa, but i know the vice president, emil. i'm good friends with him, went to school with him since 5th grade.

BTW anyone majoring in mathematics or teaching?

1. anyone gonna go to the last home football game on sat? (we never shoulda fired neuheisel, btw)
2. anyone with new pick ups?
3. anyone ballin' on the regular at the IMA?
1. I'll be there tonight.... in the student section. I'm a Senior... so last home game ever, damn!
2. No, I'm broke
laugh.gif

3. I've been playing a couple of times a week.... usually Thursday & Friday

1. I'll be there tonight.... in the student section. I'm a Senior... so last home game ever, damn!
2. No, I'm broke
laugh.gif

3. I've been playing a couple of times a week.... usually Thursday & Friday
1. auuurite! i'm in there every game with the husky dreads on
pimp.gif

2. i feel you. (tho i'm broke because of the pick ups)
3. i played yesterday for the first time in a while.. damn i'm outta shape.
laugh.gif

Man this quarter is movin' slow n gettin' reallll old...homeboy asked if I was ready for Winter Break and I said "nah dude...Im just dying to getto Thanksgiving :/"
On the real tho...whos all at odegaard puttin' in work...lol. Ljlukelj..throw a party word?!?

Originally Posted by VCXV

Man this quarter is movin' slow n gettin' reallll old...homeboy asked if I was ready for Winter Break and I said "nah dude...Im just dying to get to Thanksgiving :/"
On the real tho...whos all at odegaard puttin' in work...lol. Ljlukelj..throw a party word?!?

act you like don't stay at my crib WORD

I am ready for this quarter to be over. I am fortunate I do not have traditional finals being in grad school, so I am officially done on the 3rd, but I got agroup projects and a couple of papers due. Does anyone know about how much one should expect to pay for a taxi ride from the U District(45th ave & 17th) toSeatac Airport? I have a flight on the 8th? I am asking to see if holds up with what I was quoted by someone. Thanks. BTW how did the UW lose to Portland lastnight? Brockman played well but missed a ton of FT's, Quincy was M.I.A. Willingham will never coach a D1 school again.

Back
Top Bottom