UW Students: Check In

^
taxi was approx $40 the last time i checked.
fk pondexter.
ty's a real stand up guy, but doesn't quite cut it as a D1 coach.

Sup yaa'll. Haven't posted in this for a minute.

3rd floor OUGL bathrooms FTW.
Quiet, clean, low traffic....

random, I know.

edit:

Ya'll need to come to R.E.T.R.O Open Mic every first Monday of the month. It's at the Ethnic CulturalTheater from 8-10pm. 250+ colored(black, asian, latinos) folk crowd in to hear spoken words, live music, singers and have a good time. Did I mention my broand I host it? Next one is Dec. 1.

Originally Posted by FRANChISe206

viet, you still alive?
ehhh just barely, classes are boring, still lookin for a job, honestly been on this nba2k9 and gears of war business for a couple weeks now alongwith being sick and not being able to hold my own in the ima right now due to me feeling like shawn bradley and a windstorm....

...winter colds suck
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Powfo

Ya'll need to come to R.E.T.R.O Open Mic every first Monday of the month. It's at the Ethnic Cultural Theater from 8-10pm. 250+ colored(black, asian, latinos) folk crowd in to hear spoken words, live music, singers and have a good time. Did I mention my bro and I host it? Next one is Dec. 1.
you performing?
wink.gif

Originally Posted by daaznfella

i'm honestly not able to hold my own in the ima right now due to me feeling like shawn bradley and a windstorm....
at least the quarter's almost over!
laugh.gif

DID UW REALLY LOSE THOUGH>! MAN #@% I"M SO ASHAMED. *@%! THIS MAN.
Oh well lets get drunk I guess...

sunuva.....

my last year here and i get sent off with the first winless season in school history???

say it aint so, ty. say it aint so.
frown.gif

Jayhawks vs Huskies tonight...and thoughts? 0 returning starters for KU but some real nice freshman.

^i just hope tampondexter shows up. a win would give us some much needed shine amidst a horrid horrid HORRID football seasonand easily make up for a loss to portland earlier in the year.

How about all the Police Notices UW students getting about crimes around UW....
like 3-4 in the past week!!
OD!!

A bunch of robberies or attempted robberies right around UW.
People with guns & knives trying to get at people.
smh.gif

Another loss for the hoops team. I know its early but the Pac 10 is looking real weak so far (Oregon losing to Oakland, UW at 2-3, USC with a couple of lossesand UCLA getting upset my Michigan). It seems to me the conference is ASU's to lose.

Originally Posted by FRANChISe206

Originally Posted by Powfo

Ya'll need to come to R.E.T.R.O Open Mic every first Monday of the month. It's at the Ethnic Cultural Theater from 8-10pm. 250+ colored(black, asian, latinos) folk crowd in to hear spoken words, live music, singers and have a good time. Did I mention my bro and I host it? Next one is Dec. 1.
you performing?
wink.gif
Sometimes, but we mostly just host it. It's cool. Everyone should come out! Support Poetry and not Husky athletics...lol syke.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I was trying to find a computer so I was walking around for a second & as I was looking for one I saw the black/red screen... and then othercolors (where all the sigs are) so I knew it was NT
laugh.gif

Franchise, heres your snow for your visitors lol. And it aint goin anywhere for DAYS
frown.gif

Originally Posted by VCXV

Franchise, heres your snow for your visitors lol. And it aint goin anywhere for DAYS
frown.gif

sunuva..... ofcourse it starts showing up the wknd after they leave. smh.

anyhoo, MERRY XMAS, fellow Huskies!

GO DAWGS.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom