UW Students: Check In

School tomorrow?!?!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
indifferent.gif

Damn... Did everyone get that email about the incident in the odegaard bathroom... Guess Im not using that one anymore...

Originally Posted by kidjustice19

Damn... Did everyone get that email about the incident in the odegaard bathroom... Guess Im not using that one anymore...
Seriously....
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I sat and thought about it.... thought about what I'd do if that situation happen to me.... because seriously it could to happen to any of us. I meanI've been in THOSE bathrooms with sketchy dudes in there hanging out just like that before....
ohwell.gif

I was thinking if he was blocking the door just run as hard as I could at the dude with my backpack out in front of me to absorb the contact & hopefullyhit him so hard he'd either A. fall over or B. go straight through the door, opening it

Seriously though.... a lot of stuff goes on around UW, U-District mostly.... but not too long ago someone got robbed by 3 guys on the steps leading up from theMontlake parking lot... the steps you use to go to the IMA, or come from parking.... like damn!!!

Another report
smh.gif
smh.gif

Damn dude who was the victim was tough though!!

On Monday, January 12, 2009, at approximately 11:57 p.m., a male victim was walking southbound on 12th Ave. N.E. towards Campus Parkway, when he was approached by two males who demanded money. The victim indicated he did not have any money. One of the two suspects attempted to grab the victim's backpack, and the victim resisted. In the ensuing scuffle, one of the suspects took out what appeared to be a handgun and struck the hand of the victim with the butt of the gun. The victim was able to retain possession of his backpack, and the suspects fled the scene. The victim sustained an injury to his hand and declined medical attention. One suspect was described as a male with a light brown complexion, 18-21- years old, 5'10", 200 lbs., with a stocky build. He was wearing a black hooded sweatshirt and a black cloth over his face. The other was described as a male with a dark complexion, 18-21 years old, medium build and about 5'8" tall. He was wearing all dark clothing.

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

Another report
smh.gif
smh.gif

Damn dude who was the victim was tough though!!

On Monday, January 12, 2009, at approximately 11:57 p.m., a male victim was walking southbound on 12th Ave. N.E. towards Campus Parkway, when he was approached by two males who demanded money. The victim indicated he did not have any money. One of the two suspects attempted to grab the victim's backpack, and the victim resisted. In the ensuing scuffle, one of the suspects took out what appeared to be a handgun and struck the hand of the victim with the butt of the gun. The victim was able to retain possession of his backpack, and the suspects fled the scene. The victim sustained an injury to his hand and declined medical attention. One suspect was described as a male with a light brown complexion, 18-21- years old, 5'10", 200 lbs., with a stocky build. He was wearing a black hooded sweatshirt and a black cloth over his face. The other was described as a male with a dark complexion, 18-21 years old, medium build and about 5'8" tall. He was wearing all dark clothing.

eek.gif
Dude is a sav for that

ayo whos been seein the cops/zombies game people are playin around campus with the bright orange rags tied somewhere on their body?!? This *&^% is wildlol...i be seein people hidin behind garbage cans and dudes and chicks chasing each other at full sprint..i gues if your a zombie you gotta catch and bite thecops but if your a cop you get a nerf gun and you have to shoot the zombies?! DF?! i was walkin on campus today and saw like three dudes bookin after a chickin the middle of passing time in red square and then this dude hidin in a tree in the quad. Ridiculous stuff hahaha

Originally Posted by VCXV

ayo whos been seein the cops/zombies game people are playin around campus with the bright orange rags tied somewhere on their body?!? This *&^% is wild lol...i be seein people hidin behind garbage cans and dudes and chicks chasing each other at full sprint..i gues if your a zombie you gotta catch and bite the cops but if your a cop you get a nerf gun and you have to shoot the zombies?! DF?! i was walkin on campus today and saw like three dudes bookin after a chick in the middle of passing time in red square and then this dude hidin in a tree in the quad. Ridiculous stuff hahaha
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I havent seen that yet, I want to now though
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by VCXV

ayo whos been seein the cops/zombies game people are playin around campus with the bright orange rags tied somewhere on their body?!? This *&^% is wild lol...i be seein people hidin behind garbage cans and dudes and chicks chasing each other at full sprint..i gues if your a zombie you gotta catch and bite the cops but if your a cop you get a nerf gun and you have to shoot the zombies?! DF?! i was walkin on campus today and saw like three dudes bookin after a chick in the middle of passing time in red square and then this dude hidin in a tree in the quad. Ridiculous stuff hahaha
yo, i was talking to my friend about that too, she thought these people were crazy haha. passing period is bananas with these people, flyingthrough the quad, looking behind them at all times. I can't imagine people biting each other, or someone pulling out a fake gun on campus.....sounds smarthaha.

Yeah I've seen people wearing orange stuff but I thought it was that orphans stuff... Is this for a class? I woundnt mind taking that next quarter..
laugh.gif
Iwould go all out....

It's DANGEROUS out there.....
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

On 1/17/09 at 2:38 am, two men approached the three adult victims in the 4700 block of 16th NE and asked the victims for cigarettes. The three victims declined to give them cigarettes, and remembered seeing them outside their frat house nearby. The two suspects then asked for the victims' wallets and money; again the victims declined. The victims reported that the suspects each removed a silver handgun from their jacket and racked the slides. They again demanded money from the victims. The victims insisted they had no money to give. One of the suspects struck one of the victims in the face with the butt of his gun, causing minor injuries, and then chased after the victim as he ran toward the frat house. The suspect tackled the victim and again struck him with the butt of his gun, this time in the back of his head. The other suspect and two victims remained at the scene. The second suspect soon returned and left the scene with his accomplice. The injured victim was treated by Seattle Fire at the scene and then transported to an area hospital.

An area check for the suspects was negative. The investigation continues.

4700 block = between 47th & 50th block

on a lighter note.. the campus zombie tag thingy made komo 4 news tonight
laugh.gif

apparently it's on 40 other campuses as well lol

On 1/19/09 at 2:20 a.m. witnesses reported that a group of males in their late teens to early 20's had attacked a lone male victim in the parking lot of a fast food restuarant located at NE 50th and University Way NE. Initially it was believed that the victim was punched and kicked, but it was later discovered that he had been stabbed/cut numerous times with a knife. At the time of this report, no suspects had been located. The victim was treated on scene and transported to an area hospital with non-life threatening injuries. The suspects are at large and the investigation continues.

Originally Posted by FRANChISe206

^welcome to the thread! (& the board)

...although it's usually dead in here
tongue.gif

Thanks. I didn't expect a UW thread because tuition leaves you too broke to buy sneakers.
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom