V.2014 ITS BALLING SEASON AGAIN.....TAXES!!! Where you doing yours?

I use Chase as well with a date of 2/12. Fingers crossed I have it tomorrow. Thought I would today or yesterday.

had a 2/11 date got it last night around 11 pm
i have boa and did mine through h&r block

Last edited:
First off, **** both of y'all. I take care of my seed. I got a BM that dnt wanna see me prosper if we not together so she do

whatever to make my life hard. She wanted me to pay her 500 a month, I agreed to 4, and she said no.I told her to suck my **** and she put me on child support, where I

was ordered to pay 190 a month. I been on for a few months and paid it about twice until she start talking **** so I stopped, you not using it on my kid anyway I buy all her nice clothes, on my insurance, live with me 3 days
out the week. **** that, she need to be paying me.
mos def bro . I'm not it's late but reps on you not letting people tell you how to live your life . F that

Tax season only getting back 3 gs hella messed up . I was expecting to get back 2 more but it is what it is .

Wife just filed for us yesterday and it was accepted. She will track for a refund date. Probably won't see it until 2/21.

I'm getting my refund tomorrow according to the status. I went through my return and realized that I'm getting much less than I was told. I feel like going back to the office and slapping that b%$ for misinforming and hyping me up. :smh:

Refund Recived

Now time to buy the biggest 8 ball a man has ever seen
roll.gif

Got mine about an hour ago. So tempted to book a flight to DR but gotta be a responsible adult instead :frown:

just found out my yearly bonus at work is gonna hit on or around the same time as my tax return yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee 

carry on

Got my fed and state at the same time last night I think.

stowed 2/3rds of it in the savings and about to treat myself to some Ralph Lauren :pimp:

not sure when mine is coming, never even asked ... was expecting to owe this year but the tax man karate flipped that **** into over a grand

I am a 2/12 got my refund in over the night. IRS took some out my refund but I am still good. Now waiting on my school refund
smokin.gif

word bro i got my refund this morning and took care of my 2 cc's asap to get that out the way.

debating on paying my car insurance for the next 6 months. i should right?
If you get a pretty good discount vs paying over 6 months and you don't have any other debt to apply extra cash to, then i'd say go for it.

Got a DDD of 2/13 was expecting it today since USAA usually deposits my payroll checks a day early. Guess im in it for one more day trying not to panic now im thinking I typed my account number wrong or something

got my federal :pimp: bank with chase. I didnt even check the IRS site, just my chase app everyday for a deposit :lol:

Any tips to get more money for a college student?

Part-time job
Parents filing me as a dependent.

I filed my taxes on the 7th and I'm supposed to deposit on the 14th. I see there processing them faster this year!

Back
Top Bottom