V for Vendetta

Mactastic4167

formerly mac4167
Is it just me or are there some striking similarities between this movie and the current events. 

One thing i can't help but wonder is with all the turmoil going on in those parts, if some radicals will plan a large scale attack on the 5th of Nov, i know I'm probably reaching thou.

Originally Posted by Mac4167

One thing i can't help but wonder is with all the turmoil going on in those parts, if some radicals will plan a large scale attack on the 5th of Nov, i know I'm probably reaching thou.

Youre not reaching, I just dont think a large scale protest will happen here this year. Next year maybe, but then again I can't make predictions. And there will be blood. Plenty of it. The US government is training 20k US soldiers to be here and ready in case of an uprising.

rjfRK.jpg

If it's anything like London, we will lose quite a few civilians. Next few years in this country are gonna be wild.

I could see it too, interesting enough, i was looking online for one of the V mask for this halloween and surprisingly, a lot of online companies are sold out.

Back
Top Bottom