*** \V/ N*E*R*D - Seeing Sounds Album Discussion Thread \V/ *** (UPDATED)

man im gonna be all over this when it drops...listened to about 10 sec of each of those snippets and im more pumped than ever...

Where is this!!! I'm buying when it comes out... but I need this in my life now! My bday is in 2 days. (21) so I'll be to faded to listen, and then Iwork like 10 days in a row... I want to hear it now!

^lmfaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo _ said NOW dammit

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

here's the rule. NO BUMPING THIS POST anymore until....

'We get more information on it'

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

here's the rule. NO BUMPING THIS POST anymore until....

'We get more information on it'
Word I'm not trying to see 'this' until someone sees 'that'

roll.gif
I turned 21 last night, stayed in a hotel w/ the lady after gettingwasted. And I told her.... the first thing I'm gonna do tomorrow is look for that CD, and I know it wont be there... what do ya know... come on, its mybday!

I hope you guys actually buy the cd, after the leak. Hell, I'm being so patient I don't even want the leak.

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

roll.gif
I turned 21 last night, stayed in a hotel w/ the lady after getting wasted. And I told her.... the first thing I'm gonna do tomorrow is look for that CD, and I know it wont be there... what do ya know... come on, its my bday!

it'll come when it comes.
p.s. happy birthday
pimp.gif

Is it me, or is sometimes the anticipation of waiting on an album to come out sometimes just as good as finally gettin your hands on it? Know what I mean?It's just coo to know that your favorite artists are working and has a new tracklist full of good !%@+. But yeah.. I still cant wait for it to leak. (YesI'm buying it. Shouldnt even be a question with I.)

the only one im feeling is the intro,love bomb,you know what, bout it. and i prefer the everyone nose remix

Originally Posted by Young Easy

yeah you =
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh about it =
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
reminds me of stay together off in search of..
and yeah you reminds me of the end of bobby james

chad on the sax
pimp.gif

wow, it seems like its taking forever for this. im still coppin in Tues. but I just cant wait any longer. someone said it releases the 6th over in Germany

20080602-nerd1a.jpg

01 Intro/Time For Some Action f. The Hives 3:42
02 Everyone Nose 3:27
03 Windows 2:58
04 Anti Matter 4:01
05 Spaz 3:50
06 Yeah You 4:05
07 Sooner or Later 6:42
08 Happy 4:35
09 Kill Joy 4:09
10 Love Bomb 4:36
11 You Know What 4:31