*** \V/ N*E*R*D - Seeing Sounds Album Discussion Thread \V/ *** (UPDATED)

Originally Posted by young dr0

yoooooooo ... i need the part w/ all the moaning over it ... w/o the moaning if someone have it.

i be having to turn it down quick when i'm blasting ISO ...

and that first JT and Pharrell song ..
nerd.gif

does not exist

Fav NERD songs.......List 'em

and where's Dingle?????

1. Run To The Sun
2. What's Wrong With Me?
3. Provider
4. Breakout
5. Bobby James
6. Truth or Dare
7. Stay Together
8. Love Bomb Maybe
9. You Know What
10. Am I High?

Ask and you shall receive

Here's my favorite 5 not in order

Loser
Am I High
Run To The Sun
Maybe
Bobby James

And again, the song you like; i don't feel. "Happy"....ugh, not digging it right now

"Yeah You"......battling it out for the best song on the album.

and lol@ you throwing your IV's in that pic

NERD is like my favorite music group in all genres...

Musically they compare to groups like...*GULP (Proceeds to grab flame suit)* Coldplay (and I love them).

Happy is crazy man but I really like every track with the exception of Everyone Nose...very pleased with this, I'm going to NYC tomorrow and am gonna bumpit the whole plane ride

And of course I was gonna post kicks, this is NT after all
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by EvansST

NERD is like my favorite music group in all genres...

Musically they compare to groups like...*GULP (Proceeds to grab flame suit)* Coldplay (and I love them).

Know how i know your gay?
laugh.gif
jk

Originally Posted by NeptuneBeats187

n30112945_33469376_2990.jpg

Completed my collection right after work...the CD sounds A LOT cleaner than the downloaded version I had. Bumpin as we speak
pimp.gif

Damn i could had a completed collection but In Search Of.. and Fly or Die got stolen in my sisters car.
tired.gif

i like this album it pars with the first album i have to admit that none of the nerd albums disappointed me
love bomb
lazer gun uk version
fly or die albulm
and plenty more

Idk my favorite N.E.R.D song of all time is still BreakOut...idk why but it comes on so smooth "It just happend so what...."...ahhhhh I love thatsong...*interupts seeing sounds session to play it*...

But...in no order
Maybe
Chariot of Fire
Things are gettin Better
Bobby James("heyyyy there could you helpppp me pleaseeeee could you spare some change for the world to see)
Jump
Tape You
Wonderful Place

Man they're just amazing...anyone ever see BreakOut Live...sh...I've never even seen them period...I'm losing!

Dingles, you don't like 'Everyone Nose'? Track is insane. First time I heard it was when I purchased this on Tuesday,
laugh.gif
. Before that, all I wasfeeding off of was Spaz.

Originally Posted by deepinthajeep

Fav NERD songs.......List 'em

and where's Dingle?????

1. Run To The Sun
2. What's Wrong With Me?
3. Provider
4. Breakout
5. Bobby James
6. Truth or Dare
7. Stay Together
8. Love Bomb
9. You Know What
10. Am I High?

eek.gif
probably not one song I would change! Provider might be my favorite all-time. Bobby James is up there too though. In Search Of....
pimp.gif

Just listened to Seeing Sounds&FLY OR DIE compared track for track...

As of right now FLY or Die is better only by a little tho.

It's a couple tracks on Seeing Sounds, that need to grow on me like Anti-matter, and Lazer Gun

It's just something about FOD it's just so PURE..idk maybe it's those hidden tracks that give it that edge....

I'm a die hard N*E*R*D fan, from ISO to FOD to Seeing Sounds, they have yet to dissapoint me. This is heroine
pimp.gif

Fav songs in no order:
Sooner of Later
Love Bomb
You Know What

This whole album goes hard though, only songs I skip are Everyone Nose & Spazz just cus I had already played them out prior to the lp's release. LoveBomb miiight be edging it out for fav song at the moment, the hook comes in so
eek.gif

While everyones posting their fav songs from them I might as well join in, nh
laugh.gif

In no order:
Bobby James
Run To the Sun
Breakout
Wonderful Place
Sooner or Later
Am I High
Maybe
Sweet Chariot of Fire
Tape You
Love Bomb
Baby Doll
You Know What
Jump

that'd be an insane mix cd
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Hey,

ILL lists posted so I figured I'd join, a quick mix I would put together for sure..

1. Rock Star
2. Am I High
3. Kill Joy
4. Wonderful Place
5. Bobby James
6. The Way She Dances
7. Love Bomb
8. Maybe
9. Provider
10. You Know What
11. Run To The Sun
12. Stay Together

N*E*R*D albums are straight consistant
pimp.gif

Deep give 'Happy' a chance a couple of extra spins and I was hooked the rhythm of the song is so damn catchy,

- Justin!

Damnnn... y'all gonna make me make a list now. This is so hard for me, cause these dudes are like my favorite group to have anything to do with musicperiod of all genres. It's like chosing your last meal..

I am going to go like this though..

1. Tape You (When I first heard ISO, this was my fav. track for a long time. )
2. Run to the Sun (This song is performed great live. P tends to change up melodies and such when he usually performs joint live)
3. Maybe. (HOLD IT NOWWW...enough said..)
4. Sooner or Later (Chad Hugo and that Lead Guitar do damage...)
5. Things are getting better (Always in a good mood when I hear this.)
6. What's Wrong With Me (Great track, dunno why they never released it..Love hurts hurts)
7. Bobby James (Probably the greatest Sax outro I have ever heard)
8. Am I High (I love the way the song comes in cranked up pretty high...the volume)
9. Breakout (This helped me a lot through high school...)
10. Love Bomb ( Great chords and lyrics, great bridge as well)

...I can go on and on, I am not even comfortable with this list because I swear there is not one N*E*R*D track I skip. Music is timeless forreal. \\//,

WOW I'm shocked your not feeling "Happy" deepinthajeep, thats top 3 fave songs off the album,that "Sooner or Later", and "Yeah You".

I'm glad not just the diehard NERD Fans like myself likes this album. NERD will be getting more ears paying attention to them just off the strength ofthis album. I think someone said previously, but this album has a easier approach than the last two, not to mention their audience grew with the help of theGITD tour. Usually I don't pay soundscan much notice, but I hope a lot of people pick up SS, its definitely a gem.

My NERD list (no order)
Provider
Run to the Sun
Truth or Dare
Stay together
Baby Doll
Jump
Breakout
Fly or Die
Wonderful Place/Waiting for You
Yeah You
Sooner or Later
Happy
You Know What

I can't mention NERD without mentioning my ex Krissy, I remember when she first put ISO in my CD player, and I was blown away, I been a fan eversince.

Back
Top Bottom