V necks

Kirkland makes V-necks?
eek.gif

Ive never seen anything from them except white crewneck tees, not even black crewneck tees.

If they do make V-Necks, its a wrap.
pimp.gif

banana republic...and target the ones they have on the tables for like 9 bucks each I like because they hold there form and don't shrink

For the throw aways Calvin Klein's
pimp.gif
9.99 for 3 and they fit and feel
pimp.gif
... But of course polo if your looking to keep them for a min.. im bad with t-shirts especially v-necks so i go for the CK

2(x)ist can be found at nordstrom/nordstrom rack
i love the shirts but the collars get mestup on mine =/
but then again sometimes they get put into the wrong laundry =/

Express makes the worst v necks. The material is heavy and the v neck height is too high. It almost looks like a crew t shirt

Originally Posted by Drizzyd

ProClubs are where its at!.. I got a T-Shirt factory around here and those go 3 for $10.. thicker than hell, fit reallll nice.. doesnt stop at your belt line.
pimp.gif
freal im not playin, these are dope as hell I have like 3 black ones, 2 whites, Royal blue, navy blue, and a grey one.

damn i wish we had a t shirt factory around my way, pro club v neck goes for 5 a pop at the hood store in my area
laugh.gif

H&M isn't TOO expensive. I got my first v-neck from there for like $6. Very smooth material

I was also very lucky to buy a 3-pack short sleeved v-neck from Gap on clearance for $10

Back
Top Bottom