V necks

my dude is slick with it
laugh.gif

smh.gif
at you posting up her pics. this is why girls dont like us.

i dont see why you hid your face. you are pretty.

Originally Posted by alife epidemix

the ones at Gap are surprisingly nice

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Nice cut, v not too short/long....just fade easily, so buy in bulk[/color]

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

she looks like she has some potential to be on my roster.
Son, I'd give her a guaranteed spot on my roster...probably offer her the mid-level exception for 3-4 years.

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Son, I'd give her a guaranteed spot on my roster...probably offer her the mid-level exception for 3-4 years.

she prolly rack up some DNP in a row, but as the progresses she will get some more play.

she prolly rack up some DNP in a row, but as the progresses she will get some more play.
DNPs? no sir. If the starters arent getting the job done Id def let her see some playing time

I'd hit shorty wit the franchise tag

Get the cheapest brand, so you have some money left over to buy a big bottle of vaseline, and then rub it generously on the top of your chest when you wear the Vneck

like a week late but I can't believe that happened
laugh.gif
smh.gif
(not surprising since it's NT but why show her pics?)

I'm in desperate need of LONGER V-necks, being 6'2"

I like the Hanes Premium a lot but they end up too short after a few washes. Same with Polo, and American Apparel.

I found some PacSun brand ones that were a good length but haven't seen them in a while.

Any ideas?

Back
Top Bottom