V/XVIII Pack Help

black/red XVIII's
smokin.gif

but fire V's...again?

the V's that came out in 2000 but with the number 23 on it similar to the ones that came out in december 06

there a retro + colorway jus imagine the black and blue XVIII but red in place of the blue

they should bring back the fire red V's the ones with no "23" on the side and the NIKE AIR on the back.
smokin.gif

^^^^^those are the 2000's you speak of i believe it was said its gonna be the og fire reds with the 23. they're just like the recent reros just thatthe black and red on the midsole is switched

It's been mentioned before...

Fire Red V's (2000 Retro) w/ "23" on the side.
Black and Red XVIII (Picture the OG Black and royal, without the royal)

[color= rgb(204, 51, 0)]Yes It Is The Bred XVIII's[/color]
[color= rgb(204, 51, 0)]But The 5's I Still Haven't Got Any Info If They Are The 2000's With 23 Or Black/Red LikeThe Fusions...But It Has To Be Black/White Theme Tho[/color]

Originally Posted by IrvKing

[color= rgb(204, 51, 0)]But The 5's I Still Haven't Got Any Info If They Are The 2000's With 23 Or Black/Red Like The Fusions...But It Has To Be Black/White Theme Tho[/color]

These but with a 23 on the side like the 2007 retros.
zlae4x.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by IrvKing

[color= rgb(204, 51, 0)]But The 5's I Still Haven't Got Any Info If They Are The 2000's With 23 Or Black/Red Like The Fusions...But It Has To Be Black/White Theme Tho[/color]

These but with a 23 on the side like the 2007 retros.
zlae4x.gif

wink.gif

I hope they keep it OG with the 23 stitching so they can look like Mike's OG PE's
pimp.gif

But seriously, these threads need to stop. When there are updates, people will know.
indifferent.gif
We aren't psychics.
tired.gif

V's comin' out are those pictured above. Don't get colorways confused folks. When you read the colorway description, it goes from base color,secondary color, 3rd-4th-5th or however many more colors it has.

I HOPE IT HAS NIKE AIR ON THE BACK... THE 5'S WERE MY FIRST OFFICIAL JORDAN AND I WANT THEM DONE RIGHT... THE BACK HEEL FEELS EMPTY WITH JUST A LITTLEJUMPMAN ON IT...

this is gonna be a good pack IMO because i just love the XVIII's and to include the Fire Red V's is juss Awesome

Back
Top Bottom