pimp.gif

She's Trinidadian.

l_6503a911b99398b97ccb2bc32a29b891.jpg

I'd wife that with the quickness
embarassed.gif
. And to the %*!+$ that saidshe look like she got the fatty plump plump
smokin.gif
word.

But yeah I've had a huge %@% crush on Va$htie for a minute...I found pics of her and Pharrell and put my face over P's...but we won't get into that
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Across 110th st

i saw her in person at Santos in NYC..shes pretty but i dont know why dudes are going crazy

You don't understand b, it's not just her looks, it's her whole aura.

She's been close to my heart for years now. I wanted to catch her in October at Santos in nyc, but my girl's feet were hurtin.. so, maybe next time.She's numero uno in my book though. Not super top of the line, and all that jazz. I want her to direct my video one day
pimp.gif

Word son, i been had a crush on va$htie
embarassed.gif
since i found out about her, when she directed the "Us placers" video. She is wifey material
pimp.gif
. Iwould def wife her with a quickness.

Originally Posted by awwsome

Originally Posted by Across 110th st

i saw her in person at Santos in NYC..shes pretty but i dont know why dudes are going crazy

You don't understand b, it's not just her looks, it's her whole aura.
Exactly...

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

What does she do?

Hot chick hot jacket

She's directed videos for kid cudi, jadakiss, crs, she's also a party promoter in Nyc, she has her clothing line called violette. She's an allaround gal, and the one of the biggest plus is that she's into sneakers.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Word to awesome, it's not just her looks it's her wholeaura.

Originally Posted by ZieGirl

i used to be cool with scenesters, but i think i just officially turned into an old fogie... who are these people and why do they matter?

Back
Top Bottom