Va$htie > *wildcard*

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

dq5bh4.jpg

******* sag so nicely.

Finally someone feels ME!
I love a lil nice natural sag to a boob.

pimp.gif

Via Vashtie's Blog

The shoot highlights this group as the "new school" of folks who contribute to the ever-changing landscape of NEW YORK, represented by each of them wearing the special edition black DESTROYER VARSITY (not sold):

JACK GREER
AARON BOBROW
SIMONEZ WOLF
BRANDEE BROWN
LUCIEN SMITH
RICKY SAIZ
CHRIS SHONTING
JAKE SUMNER
KEVIN KEARNEY
SCOTT CAMPBELL
DEE & RICKY
VASHTIE
CURTIS KULIG
TIM BRODHAGEN

Originally Posted by rhester

Via Vashtie's Blog

The shoot highlights this group as the "new school" of folks who contribute to the ever-changing landscape of NEW YORK, represented by each of them wearing the special edition black DESTROYER VARSITY (not sold):

JACK GREER
AARON BOBROW
SIMONEZ WOLF
BRANDEE BROWN
LUCIEN SMITH
RICKY SAIZ
CHRIS SHONTING
JAKE SUMNER
KEVIN KEARNEY
SCOTT CAMPBELL
DEE & RICKY
VASHTIE
CURTIS KULIG
TIM BRODHAGEN

So they are architects?
grin.gif

I don't understand, still....
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Gabe Gotti

Via Vashtie's Blog

JACK GREER
AARON BOBROW
SIMONEZ WOLF
BRANDEE BROWN
LUCIEN SMITH
RICKY SAIZ
CHRIS SHONTING
JAKE SUMNER
KEVIN KEARNEY
SCOTT CAMPBELL
DEE & RICKY
VASHTIE
CURTIS KULIG
TIM BRODHAGEN

So they are architects?
grin.gif

smh.gif

Me either...

I know the Dee & Ricky dudes make the lego broaches....

I don't know about anybody else...

Originally Posted by Gabe Gotti

Via Vashtie's Blog

JACK GREER
AARON BOBROW
SIMONEZ WOLF
BRANDEE BROWN
LUCIEN SMITH
RICKY SAIZ
CHRIS SHONTING
JAKE SUMNER
KEVIN KEARNEY
SCOTT CAMPBELL
DEE & RICKY
VASHTIE
CURTIS KULIG
TIM BRODHAGEN

So they are architects?
grin.gif

smh.gif
Me either...

I know the Dee & Ricky dudes make the lego broaches....

I don't know about anybody else...

I know OF a few names. Basically a bunch of young people on the come up. Of the names I recognize, one is an artist, one is a writer, one is aphotographer. Va$htie does her thing with modeling/directing/party promotion/running her clothing/tee line etc.

Always thought the Dee & Ricky thing was garbage. How are u gonna put together a couple of legos and sell a pin for 80 bucks? It doesn't make sense inmy mind, but it took off...so props to them...I guess.

wow dee and ricky have perfected the art of highway robbery

do people really buy their stuff? what makes it so expensive?

Originally Posted by CuriousGeorg3

people to lazy to DIY..i went to the lego store with my friends to get the pieces to do exactly wha they did...she made them right in the store...

she cute....but nothing thats outta this world..guess im spoiled from all da Dominicans
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by CuriousGeorg3

What makes anything expensive? Exclusivity, and endorsements by the right people. Ye rocked it, and I know they have other celebs on the blog with it on theirattire. Aside from that Marc Jacobs was even jockin them. I find paying 75$ for a block of legos I spent my entire childhood making myself is the definition ofidiotic, and encapsulates the definition of hypebeast, but that is why they are priced so high, and I don't doubt they are raking in the dough.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

she cute....but nothing thats outta this world..guess im spoiled from all da Dominicans
glasses.gif

indifferent.gif
come on duke, you can't tell me those floozies from nightclubs you be posting are even in vashties league. Sure some might have bigger ASSets, but letsbe real bruh. Vashtie is fine, and not just because she is a "celeb" either.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

glasses.gif

indifferent.gif
come on duke, you can't tell me those floozies from nightclubs you be posting are even in vashties league. Sure some might have bigger ASSets, but lets be real bruh. Vashtie is fine, and not just because she is a "celeb" either.
don't get what i post on alltheparties.com confused wit whats in my neighborhood.

that vashie broad look like every other morena dominican i've ever talk to that was a 8

[img]http://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/77/l_52854922230249f68d0b47e48a67615e.jpg[/img]

[img]http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/26/l_e1e758fcad3e4834bd88600c0729c42b.jpg[/img]

that took all of 2 secs.

vashtie-birthday-bash-09.jpg

m81w9i.jpg

like i said, cute but NYC got grils like her a dime a dozen.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

glasses.gif

indifferent.gif
come on duke, you can't tell me those floozies from nightclubs you be posting are even in vashties league. Sure some might have bigger ASSets, but lets be real bruh. Vashtie is fine, and not just because she is a "celeb" either.
don't get what i post on alltheparties.com confused wit whats in my neighborhood.

that vashie broad look like every other morena dominican i've ever talk to that was a 8

[img]http://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/77/l_52854922230249f68d0b47e48a67615e.jpg[/img]

Is it safe to say that tattoo on her wrist = hoodrat not the highest of aspirations???

Back
Top Bottom