Va$htie > *wildcard*

i love everything about her except that Us Placers video. Just didn't do it for me.

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by kix4kix

she cute....but nothing thats outta this world..guess im spoiled from all da Dominicans
glasses.gif

indifferent.gif
come on duke, you can't tell me those floozies from nightclubs you be posting are even in vashties league. Sure some might have bigger ASSets, but lets be real bruh. Vashtie is fine, and not just because she is a "celeb" either.
don't get what i post on alltheparties.com confused wit whats in my neighborhood.

that vashie broad look like every other morena dominican i've ever talk to that was a 8

[img]http://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/77/l_52854922230249f68d0b47e48a67615e.jpg[/img]

Is it safe to say that tattoo on her wrist = hoodrat not the highest of aspirations???
vashtie-birthday-bash-09.jpg

this broad wears jordans...does that make her a hoodrat too?
eyes.gif

she's gorgeous and i cant believe ninjahjood just compared her to those chicks...they are trash compared to vashtie

I've seen her in person, not at a club all dressed up, but just out in NYC, nothing special at all

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

she's gorgeous and i cant believe ninjahjood just compared her to those chicks...they are trash compared to vashtie
i got eyes, u got eyes too....under all that hypebeast aura & snazzy camera work

that broad is pretty normal lookin..pretty but normal, ya get extra gassed over da socialites.

I would make sweet, sweet love to Vashtie, by candle light and everything, we'd fall asleep in each others arms, I'd wake up then make her breakfast
2vl5ni1.gif

Originally Posted by MK25toLife

I've seen her in person, not at a club all dressed up, but just out in NYC, nothing special at all

i be tryin to tell these dudes....
laugh.gif

same thing with Rosa Acosta & joe budden's Ex...these type of chick LITTER uptown...great for me sure, but make see that

alot of ya ain't workin wit much around ya way.

i never saw the big deal with rosa acosta. but vashtie is natural beauty n doesnt have to be half naked to break neaks

laugh.gif

same thing with Rosa Acosta & joe budden's Ex...these type of chick LITTER uptown...great for me sure, but make see that

laugh.gif
yea i noticed that too

this chick is nothing special imo, but i live in Atlanta which is known for dime pieces around every corner

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

Originally Posted by rhester

Originally Posted by awwsome

Originally Posted by Across 110th st

i saw her in person at Santos in NYC..shes pretty but i dont know why dudes are going crazy

You don't understand b, it's not just her looks, it's her whole aura.
Exactly...
Y'all met Vashtie before?
grin.gif
son said aura though
sick.gif
smh.gif

ya overhypin this girl like supreme collab tee
laugh.gif
....chick really onlygettin burn cuz da right person kicked it to her and she parled

that into a occupation in that downtown elitist socialite bubble.

when i see posts hyping regular chicks i know some of yall aint keeping it playa like
yall claim

Originally Posted by Nyota de la star

I love her! She's so pretty and NATURAL.

Me too and I agree, she has a natural beauty. She doesn't have to wear tons of makeup or dress in a certain manner to get attention. Plus, she seems like acool chick. IDK, I'm probably being biased because I have a girl-crush on her.

Originally Posted by gabbyflo

Originally Posted by Nyota de la star

I love her! She's so pretty and NATURAL.

Me too and I agree, she has a natural beauty. She doesn't have to wear tons of makeup or dress in a certain manner to get attention. Plus, she seems like a cool chick. IDK, I'm probably being biased because I have a girl-crush on her.

The visuals in my head.....too much.....cant take it.
BTW are you from the heights? Ninjahood doesnt like it when we beast on girls who are not from uptown.

It's like yall sheep gassing girls is up. If one person does it, yall all follow with... She's beautiful, she's soo naturally pretty, she'sgorgeous.

Is she pretty? Yes.
Would I beat? Yes.
Would I holla on some regular steez? Yes.
Is she thread worthy outside of the "post regular girls who are cute" thread? No.
Are yall hyping her up because of her hypebeast socialite status? Hell %+#$*!! yes.

she cute....but nothing thats outta this world..guess im spoiled from all da Dominicans
glasses.gif

indifferent.gif
come on duke, you can't tell me those floozies from nightclubs you be posting are even in vashties league. Sure some might have bigger ASSets, but lets be real bruh. Vashtie is fine, and not just because she is a "celeb" either.
don't get what i post on alltheparties.com confused wit whats in my neighborhood.

that vashie broad look like every other morena dominican i've ever talk to that was a 8

[img]http://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/77/l_52854922230249f68d0b47e48a67615e.jpg[/img]

[img]http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/26/l_e1e758fcad3e4834bd88600c0729c42b.jpg[/img]

Bruh that chick look like Kenyon Martin.

glasses.gif

indifferent.gif

[img]http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/26/l_e1e758fcad3e4834bd88600c0729c42b.jpg[/img]

Bruh that chick look like Kenyon Martin.

smh.gif
smh.gif
bruh, you say vashtie is nothing special, but yet you post these chicks, who don't make it past a 5 imo. Vastie easily clears past the 5 hurdle. Isit me or am i missin something here?
grin.gif
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

i got eyes, u got eyes too....under all that hypebeast aura & snazzy camera work

that broad is pretty normal lookin..pretty but normal, ya get extra gassed over da socialites.

Gassed? Hommie the chikc you posted look like chopped lettuce with a nice physique. Vashtie got that natural beautification going on, maybe It's cuz I amCaribbean, but she in my top 5 easy.

laugh.gif

You are right about Rosa and Joey's ex; uptown is swarming with chicks who look just as good or better than them, especially Joey's ex.

But you're lying to yourself by saying it's just as easy to find chicks who look just as good as Vashtie.

Back
Top Bottom