Va$htie > *wildcard*

pimp.gif

excuse my ignorance but what exactly does she do fo a living besides being a celeb jumpoff ? *j/k*
laugh.gif

naw but seriously
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Shaze804

at the end of the day vashtie was wifed by Pharrell, who has no doubt traveled the world & seen some bad (successful/pretty) junts.

So that says something.

Also, shes got the natural look going versus a sexy look like the girl ninjahood posted

Sidenote: Living in VA FTL; you don't see'em like that.
That doesn't mean %+!!...I don't get that logic. Between this statement and that "aura" line, I'm done.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ggarvinXX3

excuse my ignorance but what exactly does she do fo a living besides being a celeb jumpoff ? *j/k*
laugh.gif

naw but seriously
nerd.gif

she's a fashion designer, director, and does a whole bunch of other crap.

she directed CRS' video Us Placers

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

at the end of the day vashtie was wifed by Pharrell, who has no doubt traveled the world & seen some bad (successful/pretty) junts.

So that says something.

Also, shes got the natural look going versus a sexy look like the girl ninjahood posted

That doesn't mean %+!!...I don't get that logic. Between this statement and that "aura" line, I'm done.

laugh.gif
its like sneakers..."WHOA....pharrell wore those? now i must have them"

grin.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

like someone said, if u in NYC, LA, MIA, even some states with heavy hispanic populations like CT, and certain parts of PA you will find girls like this indroves.

what pharrell got to do with anything he can smash 75% of beauiful america if he wanted to

shorty is a dime no lie but she a regular dime, she the neighborhood girl that wears sneakers and throws dope parties

she basically a prettier Teyana Taylor. But she can be touched by anybody with ambition and game from NT

so why glorify her as if shes unattainable?

I mentioned a while back how alot of these chicks social status amplifies her attraction on here.

She's bad...but I think what most are trying to say in here is if she wasn't "Va$htie"...ya'll wouldn't hold her in the lightya'll hold her in.

She's actually good people.

Someone asked what she does, she dabbles in everything but the last/most recent things I remember are a Pepsi commercial and some makeup commercial. Directedor whatever, not in them. I wanna say she did the Black Eyed Peas Pepsi commercial but don't quote me, just going off of vague memory. I'm sure googlecould tell you.

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Good looking chick no doubt, but:
But you're lying to yourself by saying it's just as easy to find chicks who look just as good as Vashtie.
Are you serious?
I was referring to ninjahood's comment about easily finding chicks like Vashtie in the Bronx. That's a lie.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

who is better?
Vashtie by a mile.
Originally Posted by Rudemiester

Chick Ninjahood posted on the right of the first pic is sexier than Vashtie.... she's just some chick that wears sneakers and gets seen with NT's fav rappers on niketalk.....oooo, i see what yall did there..but i still dont agree.
roll.gif

There are chicks that are just as/even more beautiful than Vashtie here on NT like Gabbyflo, Thytkerjobs, Imsojayded, etc.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

There are chicks that are just as/even more beautiful than Vashtie here on NT like Gabbyflo, Thytkerjobs, Imsojayded, etc.

suckup.jpg
ps. girl in my avy>any other NT chick hands down.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

I don't know about about all that my man
grin.gif

Shes cute, but whoever says she has a rotund backside doesn't know what they're talking about*. Also, her wardrobe drops her down a couple notches..she looks way better when she DOES NOT dress like a homeless man.

l_3055dad34c414dd4a4f331882d66e3fd.jpg

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

So that says something.

laugh.gif
its like sneakers..."WHOA....pharrell wore those? now i must have them"

grin.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

like someone said, if u in NYC, LA, MIA, even some states with heavy hispanic populations like CT, and certain parts of PA you will find girls like this in droves.

many on NT may be obsessed w/ dude but not me - any guy that travels...nvmd
roll.gif

laugh.gif
yall would still beat tho

Originally Posted by kix4kix

she cute....but nothing thats outta this world..guess im spoiled from all da Dominicans
glasses.gif

indifferent.gif
come on duke, you can't tell me those floozies from nightclubs you be posting are even in vashties league. Sure some might have bigger ASSets, but lets be real bruh. Vashtie is fine, and not just because she is a "celeb" either.
don't get what i post on alltheparties.com confused wit whats in my neighborhood.

that vashie broad look like every other morena dominican i've ever talk to that was a 8

[img]http://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/77/l_52854922230249f68d0b47e48a67615e.jpg[/img]

[img]http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/26/l_e1e758fcad3e4834bd88600c0729c42b.jpg[/img]

that took all of 2 secs.

like i said, cute but NYC got grils like her a dime a dozen.

again living in VA FTL

Really in that pic up there she looks like a girl that can be found in NYC
laugh.gif
But nonetheless id still eat.

Originally Posted by AlanDutch

Really in that pic up there she looks like a girl that can be found in NYC
laugh.gif
But nonetheless id still eat.
Basically
laugh.gif

some of y'all dudes must live in Idaho or suttin'
laugh.gif