Va$htie > *wildcard*

ninja hood the girls you posted are pretty ugly bro lol. but everything else u said was right some of u guys gassing her "aura"(!$$ is that anyway)really need to take a step away from the computer and meet some real life girls. I've seen her in soho she looks like a regular decent indian/black girl

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by backpacker23

smh.gif
smh.gif
bruh, you say vashtie is nothing special, but yet you post these chicks, who don't make it past a 5 imo.
eyes.gif

man i can't wait till Mr. monday Niight comes back from banned camp, son can cosign as a bronx resident that there's plenty of jump offs

that can stand toe to toe in da looks dept...ya just gassed she rocks jordans ( ya pick and choose who ya call hoodrats) & dated pharell

But you're lying to yourself by saying it's just as easy to find chicks who look just as good as Vashtie.

i'll respectfully disagree, i go to college & see infestations of pretty chicks in NY all day everyday, va****e is pretty no doubt...but rare? nahh.

Vashtie is cute (and to each his own), but yall stay gassin' her up like you ain't seen better looking girls at your school, job, neighborhood, etc....

I understand what Ninjahood is gettin at, and when homie dropped the "aura" line, I lost it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rhester

Originally Posted by Gabe Gotti

Originally Posted by rhester

Via Vashtie's Blog

The shoot highlights this group as the "new school" of folks who contribute to the ever-changing landscape of NEW YORK, represented by each of them wearing the special edition black DESTROYER VARSITY (not sold):

JACK GREER
AARON BOBROW
SIMONEZ WOLF
BRANDEE BROWN
LUCIEN SMITH
RICKY SAIZ
CHRIS SHONTING
JAKE SUMNER
KEVIN KEARNEY
SCOTT CAMPBELL
DEE & RICKY
VASHTIE
CURTIS KULIG
TIM BRODHAGEN

So they are architects?
grin.gif

I don't understand, still....
smh.gif
Me either...

I know the Dee & Ricky dudes make the lego broaches....

I don't know about anybody else...

i know ricky he use to work at huf before he started working for supreme.

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

Are yall hyping her up because of her hypebeast socialite status? Hell %+#$*!! yes.
exactly....dude really said her aura?

smh.gif
go exfoliate your visage

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Vashtie is cute (and to each his own), but yall stay gassin' her up like you ain't seen better looking girls at your school, job, neighborhood, etc....

I understand what Ninjahood is gettin at, and when homie dropped the "aura" line, I lost it
laugh.gif

Pretty much. She's cute, but I ain't photoshopping my head on pics with her.

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by gabbyflo

Originally Posted by Nyota de la star

I love her! She's so pretty and NATURAL.

Me too and I agree, she has a natural beauty. She doesn't have to wear tons of makeup or dress in a certain manner to get attention. Plus, she seems like a cool chick. IDK, I'm probably being biased because I have a girl-crush on her.

The visuals in my head.....too much.....cant take it.
BTW are you from the heights? Ninjahood doesnt like it when we beast on girls who are not from uptown.
In ninjahood's defense

chicks like her are dime a dozen in Queens & The Bronx

You should know this already
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Roc Boy Jada

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by MK25toLife

I've seen her in person, not at a club all dressed up, but just out in NYC, nothing special at all
i be tryin to tell these dudes....
laugh.gif

same thing with Rosa Acosta & joe budden's Ex...these type of chick LITTER uptown...great for me sure, but make see that

alot of ya ain't workin wit much around ya way.
You are right about Rosa and Joey's ex; uptown is swarming with chicks who look just as good or better than them, especially Joey's ex.

But you're lying to yourself by saying it's just as easy to find chicks who look just as good as Vashtie.
_ i can go to fsf and fine badder %!#*%## and better collections than her
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LAlife87

i feel like everyone who makes these threads has never been to NYC, LA, or MIA.
chicks that are "____ > " come a dime a dozen.
Vashtie, is pretty and happens to be a personal friend of mine, but wow, she isnt Halle Berry

Word....%$%@, you could even walk thru the parking lot at the Queens Center and see 10 chicks that look like her before you even set foot in the actual mall.

She looks like the typical girl that you see walking around SoHo and other parts of the city....she's cute, and no one is denying it....however, there is alot of 93 octane being pumped in this thread.

Originally Posted by JFDOOM

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by gabbyflo

Originally Posted by Nyota de la star

I love her! She's so pretty and NATURAL.

Me too and I agree, she has a natural beauty. She doesn't have to wear tons of makeup or dress in a certain manner to get attention. Plus, she seems like a cool chick. IDK, I'm probably being biased because I have a girl-crush on her.

The visuals in my head.....too much.....cant take it.
BTW are you from the heights? Ninjahood doesnt like it when we beast on girls who are not from uptown.
In ninjahood's defense

chicks like her are dime a dozen in queens

Im from the Bronx, I been runnin through broads in the BX and the heights since I was 16, its not the point though.
Im not saying that she is the baddest out there, but there have been less thread worthy girls on NT.
I also like to get at Ninjahood because he finds a way to relate EVERYTHING to DA heights.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

laugh.gif
agreeed

Originally Posted by bluedeniro

you dudes would be surprised how far you could get if you just shoot your shot

yup, girls don't see us da way a guy sees them hence u see fat & ugly dudes with dimes.

It's clear now that some Nt'ers are biased towards other Nt'ers and will hate/show love towards them no matter what truths/falsehoods they post.

Chick Ninjahood posted on the right of the first pic is sexier than Vashtie.... she's just some chick that wears sneakers and gets seen withNT's fav rappers on niketalk.....oooo, i see what yall did there..but i still dont agree.

She is cute

yeah like ninja hood ..and im from miami ..soo i seen some BAD broads in my lifetime

but this thread aint bout all that ..its bout va****e

and she is good in my book ...brown skin west Indian FTW

at the end of the day vashtie was wifed by Pharrell, who has no doubt traveled the world & seen some bad (successful/pretty) junts.

So that says something.

Also, shes got the natural look going versus a sexy look like the girl ninjahood posted

Sidenote: Living in VA FTL; you don't see'em like that.

Originally Posted by Shaze804

at the end of the day vashtie was wifed by Pharrell, who has no doubt traveled the world & seen some bad (successful/pretty) junts.

So that says something.

Thats what dudes fail to see.

Back
Top Bottom