VALENTINES DAY 2014 VOL. UPDATE WITH YOUR STORIES, B.

damn brahs this girl axd me wat i was doin today.
told her that i had sum stuff to do in the afternoon

then i axd why? u wana do sumtin?

she neva respawned
tired.gif
she wants you to take control of the situation.

if you interested in her, tell her yall going out tonight. 

Last edited:
is that the female who was a friend that u was chillin with when u was married or had a girl and then she kinda slid and took her place
my bad if im getting it all wrong
she the one who made an account and posted in the general forum last year right???
then kinda put everything out there??????

:lol:

Something like that. We've been cool for a long time and decided to do our thing as a couple last year. But she's always been a great friend.

When I was in struggle mode last year during/after my divorce, she bought me a car... with cash. That's just one example of how much of a rider she is. She also helped me grow up in a lot of ways and throw the player card in the fire.

Yeah, it was her that had the NT account. She got that thread deleted though. She's the best gf and friend that I've evet had.
:pimp:
also wasnt u GG??
why no more nike info??

Went to dollar store copped two balloons and a card. Later were going to a Hibachi spot that recently opened. Not really doing to much getting married in April and I told her that should trump Valentines day.

also wasnt u GG??
why no more nike info??

I still buy NIKEs, just not like I used to. I've bought three pairs of Flyknits recently; two racers and one lunar. I was on an AF1 kick for a minute last year.

GG? That night? Hell yeah. I tore that lil thang out the frame my dude. :lol:

also wasnt u GG??
why no more nike info??

I still buy NIKEs, just not like I used to. I've bought three pairs of Flyknits recently; two racers and one lunar. I was on an AF1 kick for a minute last year.

GG? That night? Hell yeah. I tore that lil thang out the frame my dude. :lol:
naw GG is short for greatest goliath or what ever dudes sn was
he had goliath from gargoyles in his avy and used to come through with jordan info
till people started getting on him then he stopped posting info
i swear i always assumed u was him cause of the avy

Last edited:
Ooooh that's what you meant by GG. I was thinking something totally different by still relevant for today :lol:

Ooooh that's what you meant by GG. I was thinking something totally different by still relevant for today :lol:

Gg doesn't mean good game?
i mean yeah it does mean that
but thats what everyone used to say when they didnt geel like typing dudes whole name

by the way my girl basically done
so by saturday night i should be able to get it in
so we leaving tonight for la
breakfast in the morning
then magic mountain
made reservations for dinner at oaks grille
then back to the hotel :evil:
then sunday breakfast
then universal studios
then dinner probably at crustaceans
then back to the hotel :evil:
then breakfast
shopping
then driving back to norcal
should be a great weekend

Last edited:
Oh. Nah, I'm not Goliath. I thought GG meant getting guts. Thought you were referring to the night of that thread where she went public about me. My bad.

My girl is a trooper and made the drive up Wednesday to beat the snow storm. Get to spend the ready of the weekend with her.

Gonna take her out to the Corner Room tonight, gonna try a bunch of new beers and go back to my place and turn on a movie.

Copped her some Thea's that she really really wanted.

She also got me these for v-day/my birthday tomorrow

View media item 802933
Woke up at 8 am to cop on NDC while everyone else failed :pimp: can't wait to unDS them tonight

Props to all the NTers that treats their lady right on Valentines Day :pimp: have fun tonight yall

Gave my wife a dozen roses and candy this morning, and gave our daughters pink carnations and sour patch kids.

Taking the Mrs. to a quiet local steakhouse housed in a historic manion, go to the movies, and spend late night in the park before we head home.
Good luck man and be safe bro

Luckily I know red river week was two weeks ago, or else I would've had a problem when I grabbed one of these from Kroger's
hershey-toppings-syrup-strawberry_lg.png

I think I'm going to spend some time with my number 1 chick. Shes been rolling with me for some years now. She's made chase her all over town a few times, but she never lets me down.

Mary Jane. :smokin

Just finished up a small gift basket with her favorite candy/chocolate, threw some DVDs, a card, and small stuff I found at Walmart. I got a dozen roses delivered to her work and the prices on roses are 
sick.gif
, maybe I'm just doing it wrong. But getting ready now to pick her up from work and go get some sushi. It should be a good night.

Girl I've been smashing for about a month now just posted some instagram pics of her and another dude and he bought her flowers. We're not official or anything since I don't wanna rush into things, and I didn't plan on doing anything with her today, but I feel some type of way now..not eeem gonna lie :rolleyes

Ah well..
View media item 803202

Girl I've been smashing for about a month now just posted some instagram pics of her and another dude and he bought her flowers. We're not official or anything since I don't wanna rush into things, and I didn't plan on doing anything with her today, but I feel some type of way now..not eeem gonna lie :rolleyes

Ah well..
View media item 803202
real talk
she did that cause she knew u as gonna see it
just go and smash her after he drops her off from the date
take a pic of yall laying in bed with his flowers
post on ur instagram
and throw his flowers in the garbage before u leave her house

Back
Top Bottom