VALENTINES DAY 2014 VOL. UPDATE WITH YOUR STORIES, B.

real talk
she did that cause she knew u as gonna see it
just go and smash her after he drops her off from the date
take a pic of yall laying in bed with his flowers
post on ur instagram
and throw his flowers in the garbage before u leave her house
I was thinking the same thing...She even stays at my house for a couple of consecutive days and notices how often I check the instagram,..And sometimes she'll say stuff like "my exes have been texting me a lot lately" and so on, I ignore it though...A homie of mine keeps telling me to hurry up and make her exclusive but I'm like nah not yet. Going over for the smash sounds like a good plan but a part of me is saying to hit up my man's bar and scope out some lonely prospects :smokin

I got my lady some flowers from proflowers.com and still no delivery. I paid for 9a-12p delivery time too smh. My lady was off today so I wasnt even caring that it didnt arrive before 12 but damn its about to be 8.

I got my lady some flowers from proflowers.com and still no delivery. I paid for 9a-12p delivery time too smh. My lady was off today so I wasnt even caring that it didnt arrive before 12 but damn its about to be 8 .

When you were buying those, did you think it was one price, then by the time you got to check-out, it was 15+ bucks more than you originally thought?

Last edited:
I got my lady some flowers from proflowers.com and still no delivery. I paid for 9a-12p delivery time too smh. My lady was off today so I wasnt even caring that it didnt arrive before 12 but damn its about to be 8.

i think i bought from them last year. bad customer service because they outsource, delivery guy sent dropped off the wrong flowers and the one i ordered was gone. the flower shop said they'll make a new bouquet and they didnt have a specific kind [leftovers]. received them at 9pm valentines night, they were trash. :smh: wrote a BBB complaint.. refund + another bouquet of flowers for free. :smokin

is that the female who was a friend that u was chillin with when u was married or had a girl and then she kinda slid and took her place
my bad if im getting it all wrong
she the one who made an account and posted in the general forum last year right???
then kinda put everything out there??????

:lol:

Something like that. We've been cool for a long time and decided to do our thing as a couple last year. But she's always been a great friend.

When I was in struggle mode last year during/after my divorce, she bought me a car... with cash and ALWAYS held me down. That's just one example of how much of a rider she is. She also helped me grow up in a lot of ways and throw the player card in the fire.

Yeah, it was her that had the NT account. She got that thread deleted though. She's the best gf and friend that I've ever had.

Damn. She def wifey

I'm 22. I missed the boat man. 
Everyone I know that's younger has one.
mean.gif
You're still young. Trust me you dont want to get in a serious relationship with a young chick. Enjoy your young life and get that paper.
I actually do tho. I want a chance to make mistakes and grow from them just like everyone else. 

Paper grind is a constant. No matter what

i think i bought from them last year. bad customer service because they outsource, delivery guy sent dropped off the wrong flowers and the one i ordered was gone. the flower shop said they'll make a new bouquet and they didnt have a specific kind [leftovers]. received them at 9pm valentines night, they were trash. :smh: wrote a BBB complaint.. refund + another bouquet of flowers for free. :smokin
I am definitely gonna call them looking for a refund. Did you let them know about the BBB complaint first before you got the refund? The flowers never came.

When you were buying those, did you think it was one price, then by the time you got to check-out, it was 15+ bucks more than you originally thought?

Yep that's what happened to me

to the guy 22 saying he'll never find a girl...c'mon man i stay away from gf on purpose you do not want one at this age, im also 22. go out with different ones and have fun with em life will have a funny way of working itself out

Max Brenner then saw Her today

Me and my girl both agreed that we wont really do much of anything on this made up holiday anymore

It might sound cliche but you don't need a specific day to show someone how much you love them

I legit think I'll never get a gf

Dw you'll get a gf someday. Keep your head up

to the guy 22 saying he'll never find a girl...c'mon man i stay away from gf on purpose you do not want one at this age, im also 22. go out with different ones and have fun with em life will have a funny way of working itself out

Don't think that way or you may be right. Stay positive you'll get there.

Appreciate all the words of encouragement fam.

It's all about confidence, fam. Once you can work on yourself as a person, accept and grow in some areas. Build on yourself and know who you are. Be secure and trust in yourself in who you are and what you do. After all that, gonna be like picking out yams in your local grocery. :nthat:

EDIT: pics weren't popping up |I

anyways, why do you say this?

I'm a loner.

I'm decent looking and dress in 95th percentile, so the all the potential in the world is there, but because I avoid ppl, I'm not living up to it. What a waste.

u control ur own destiny b

if u think and act like a lonely depressed cat then u will forever be a lonely depressed cat

if u think positive and be happy and smile and be yourself you will attract likeminded people.

think and act how u wanna be .
stop being so negative

the world in ur hands b, its ur move on what u wanna do. if u want a gf start talkin to girls and see what kind interests you and go for it.

Back
Top Bottom