Valentine's Day (not in a) Relationship help thread vol. Get me outta the friend zone

Im sorry but 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
man she knew what she was doing dropping all those hints
she put you in the friendzone quick, personally i wouldn't want to be in that position with a chick i actually liked

laugh.gif
man she knew what she was doing dropping all those hints
she put you in the friendzone quick, personally i wouldn't want to be in that position with a chick i actually liked

hahaha a massive group therapy session! That's brilliant! Valentines day is a marketing ploy and a financial liability. Your young go take this day as an opportunity to step closer to your personal goals while everyone else is running around buying cards and chocolate shaped hearts.

hahaha a massive group therapy session! That's brilliant! Valentines day is a marketing ploy and a financial liability. Your young go take this day as an opportunity to step closer to your personal goals while everyone else is running around buying cards and chocolate shaped hearts.

Code:
 ___                                                   |  _`\                                                 | (_) )   _ _  _ _      __   ____    _     ___     __  | ,  /  /'_` )( '_`\  /'__`\(_  ,) /'_`\ /' _ `\ /'__`\| |\ \ ( (_| || (_) )(  ___/ /'/_ ( (_) )| ( ) |(  ___/(_) (_)`\__,_)| ,__/'`\____)(____)`\___/'(_) (_)`\____)              | |                                                    (_)

Code:
 ___                                                   |  _`\                                                 | (_) )   _ _  _ _      __   ____    _     ___     __  | ,  /  /'_` )( '_`\  /'__`\(_  ,) /'_`\ /' _ `\ /'__`\| |\ \ ( (_| || (_) )(  ___/ /'/_ ( (_) )| ( ) |(  ___/(_) (_)`\__,_)| ,__/'`\____)(____)`\___/'(_) (_)`\____)              | |                                                    (_)

Why not ask her what she's doing tonight?

If you got the balls, ask her out right after she tell you, if not, when she asks you, lie to her and say you got dinner plans tonight with a chick you have been "talking to", and see how she reacts to it.

Why not ask her what she's doing tonight?

If you got the balls, ask her out right after she tell you, if not, when she asks you, lie to her and say you got dinner plans tonight with a chick you have been "talking to", and see how she reacts to it.

I would say your only shot out of the friend zone is rape but I'm pretty sure this girl would stomp you out in the argyle sweater vest she made you buy

brah said films lol

dogg you in the friendzone forreal if she makes you wear stuff and you actually do it lol

I would say your only shot out of the friend zone is rape but I'm pretty sure this girl would stomp you out in the argyle sweater vest she made you buy

brah said films lol

dogg you in the friendzone forreal if she makes you wear stuff and you actually do it lol

Originally Posted by Ratboy90

Met this girl a couple weeks ago who goes to my college. She's good friends with one of my friends. We went to lunch together and then walked around town a bit. She dragged me into a clothing store and got me to put on this outfit(which I then bought). We came back to mine and on the way she was talking about how one of my other friends had asked her out to dinner but she thought it was just friendly. Knowing the guy I told her it was def a date. She was then like why can't you just go to lunch - like we did - just as a lunch and not a date. She's said stuff like this a couple of times and now I'm stuck in the friend zone but I really like this girl. We came back to mine after and watched a couple films too. Don't want to be the guy who $!+@$ a possibly good friendship up over asking her out though.

oh and valentine's day can go $#$^%@#!!* itself

SMH she put you in a friend zone instantly

Met this girl a couple weeks ago who goes to my college. She's good friends with one of my friends. We went to lunch together and then walked around town a bit. She dragged me into a clothing store and got me to put on this outfit(which I then bought). We came back to mine and on the way she was talking about how one of my other friends had asked her out to dinner but she thought it was just friendly. Knowing the guy I told her it was def a date. She was then like why can't you just go to lunch - like we did - just as a lunch and not a date. She's said stuff like this a couple of times and now I'm stuck in the friend zone but I really like this girl. We came back to mine after and watched a couple films too. Don't want to be the guy who $!+@$ a possibly good friendship up over asking her out though.

Originally Posted by alex2182

Real talk..OP does this happen to you a lot?

Originally Posted by alex2182

Real talk..OP does this happen to you a lot?

Back
Top Bottom