Valentine's Day (not in a) Relationship help thread vol. Get me outta the friend zone

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Originally Posted by Retro23J

Originally Posted by Ratboy90

She dragged me into a clothing store and got me to put on this outfit(which I then bought).   
carl-winslow-o.gif

You barely know this O, she ain't fam so don't worry about how she feels. Spit that #!+% out bruh, you tryna beat.

You barely know this O, she ain't fam so don't worry about how she feels. Spit that #!+% out bruh, you tryna beat.

Originally Posted by RareAirBreeds23

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Use her to put you onto one of her friends.

Yeah at this point, this is your best option.

only option besides dropping the chick and keeping it moving. she sounds like she's living in a fantasy world though. 

Originally Posted by RareAirBreeds23

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Use her to put you onto one of her friends.

Yeah at this point, this is your best option.

only option besides dropping the chick and keeping it moving. she sounds like she's living in a fantasy world though. 

The least you could have down was bring shorty into the changing room with you, since she got you trying on clothes smh.

The least you could have down was bring shorty into the changing room with you, since she got you trying on clothes smh.

Originally Posted by Sweettooth 17

Real talk, that was probably why she picked out the outfit.

Originally Posted by Sweettooth 17

Real talk, that was probably why she picked out the outfit.

funny yet sad... same story repeats...

If I have to say one thing, it's this: 9 times out of 10, we put ourselves in the friendzone.

Your actions have led to this, not just with the putting on of the dress (literally and figuratively). When she told you about the friend who asked her out, that was your chance to take a small risk. Lay the groundwork so that there is an opportunity or always some doubt in the back of her mind... Say something like, "Yeah, being friends is great, and I don't want to lose that. At the same time, I hate it when people who are great for each other become friends first and never go any further. So let's get the sex out of the way first."

Or something better than that... I'm lame. That's why I'm home alone right now.

funny yet sad... same story repeats...

If I have to say one thing, it's this: 9 times out of 10, we put ourselves in the friendzone.

Your actions have led to this, not just with the putting on of the dress (literally and figuratively). When she told you about the friend who asked her out, that was your chance to take a small risk. Lay the groundwork so that there is an opportunity or always some doubt in the back of her mind... Say something like, "Yeah, being friends is great, and I don't want to lose that. At the same time, I hate it when people who are great for each other become friends first and never go any further. So let's get the sex out of the way first."

Or something better than that... I'm lame. That's why I'm home alone right now.

Back
Top Bottom