Vantage Points in the OC?

Joined Feb 3, 2003
Orange Hill Restaurant is the only place I can think of. I remember a spot off the 241 Toll Road that had a pretty nice view of Orange County.

If you can drive to Long Beach, you can go to Skyline. It's off the 710 Freeway and Cherry Avenue.

Joined May 24, 2008
Originally Posted by sigmakidownz

Ecook0808 said:
Irvine Top of the World is siiiick
Info on how to get there? I just googled it and read about it. Seems interesting.
Its called suicide hill.
and the park is called Chapparal park. u have to park near the neighborhood and walk like 30 stairs to get on top of the hill then its

Joined Feb 3, 2003
Signal Hill is off of Cherry Avenue (South) and the 710 Freeway. You go up a curvy street (Skyline Avenue) and it'll be on your left side. It gets pretty chilly there once it's early in the evening. But on a clear day, you can get a view of the LA Skyline.

Joined Sep 1, 2006
Originally Posted by mike23theking

Signal Hill is off of Cherry Avenue (South) and the 710 Freeway. You go up a curvy street (Skyline Avenue) and it'll be on your left side. It gets pretty chilly there once it's early in the evening. But on a clear day, you can get a view of the LA Skyline.
you keep saying the 710 but it's the 405/

If you're headed south on Cherry, it's the first light after Willow. It's called Skyline Drive and you just follow it up the hill. You can't miss the park as it's to your left at the first stop sign.

Cops kick you out at 9pm.

Joined Feb 3, 2003
Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

you keep saying the 710 but it's the 405/

You right, though.
SMH....... i didn't even catch that.  I don't even know why I keep putting 710 on there.

so for clarification, Signal Hill/Skyline is off of Cherry Ave South and the 405. 

Top Bottom