vashtie-birthday-bash-09.jpg
vashtie-birthday-bash-010.jpg
vashtie-birthday-bash-013.jpg

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

I need a chic that resembles her and Keri Hilson. Whomever locks those two down is one lucky fella...
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Phil Le0tard0

that cake better have nike air on the back

laugh.gif

I think the only reason dudes sweat her so hard is cuz she's Pharrells leftovers... She's hot, but not THAT outstanding.

Edit:

OP's avy assists my assumption...

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

that is the worst shoe cake i have ever seen thus far
For real. Sad thing is if it were done by a higher end bakery it could easily have costed $600+

Sorry, but I don't see anything special about her. I can walk in downtown Toronto and see a gorgeous brown chic left and right, anytime.

Yall beast on average girls so much.

tired.gif
At dudes calling her avearge. or "I can go so-and-so and find oneexactly like her" If that's the case, post your proof. She's beyond bad. I want an island girl (trini or jamaican) soooooo bad.

Originally Posted by numbah1grimey

tired.gif
At dudes calling her avearge. or "I can go so-and-so and find one exactly like her" If that's the case, post your proof. She's beyond bad. I want an island girl (trini or jamaican) soooooo bad.
It's all personal preference man. I think she's type weak, but that's because she ain't my cup of tea. Obviously if we talkingsmash, I'm with whatever, but I really am not seeing much in her.

Back
Top Bottom