VC NIKE SHOX BB4 *UPDATE PG.21* RD 9/20 $160

i bet these are gonna sell out dont wait if you want them especially with VC retiring and going in his farewell tour

I would love to see the TB's release! I always wanted a Michigan State Pair!

Hopefully the do some stuff for Vince throughout the year.

SHOXBB4_1_original.jpg

I was kinda wondering if the forefoot had zoom air, cause I never owned a pair of bb4, but some other TB Shox in high school that had zoom air in the forefoot.
Hopefully Nike didn't finesse us on these retros and removed the zoom air. Hopefully a teardown comes out soon enough.

SHOXBB4_1_original.jpg

I was kinda wondering if the forefoot had zoom air, cause I never owned a pair of bb4, but some other TB Shox in high school that had zoom air in the forefoot.
Hopefully Nike didn't finesse us on these retros and removed the zoom air. Hopefully a teardown comes out soon enough.
The 2012 had zoom air, but not the monkey paw.

Very interesting on that graphic that was posted. I don't believe I can remember anyone mentioning that the original or any subsequent releases having an Air-Sole unit in the heel. I always believed it was Shox in the heel and Zoom Air in the forefoot.

Yeah I really hope they don’t ditch the forefoot zoom. Would almost be a deal breaker for me, it was what made the BB4 (unlike many other Shox models) worth a darn on the court

Back
Top Bottom