Vegeta Appreciation Post

Goku is the John Cena of Dragonball. Even people who worked on the show complained about how Vegeta always got the short end of the stick compared to Goku.

Vegeta is that dude.

Originally Posted by Handsome Mojo

HybridSoldier23 wrote:
Originally Posted by theDEEK

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I mean seriously, dude did work in each of the sagas but when it came down to crunch time to get the job done he was always ghost (literally) or too underpowered to do anything.

Then people go around comparing his power to Goku or Teen Gohan like he's actually in their league.
laugh.gif

So we're going to pretend Vegeta didn't save the world and Gohan's %%% against Cell???
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

that was more like a sucker punch
or an assist

Originally Posted by Handsome Mojo

HybridSoldier23 wrote:

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I mean seriously, dude did work in each of the sagas but when it came down to crunch time to get the job done he was always ghost (literally) or too underpowered to do anything.

Then people go around comparing his power to Goku or Teen Gohan like he's actually in their league.
laugh.gif

So we're going to pretend Vegeta didn't save the world and Gohan's %%% against Cell???
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

that was more like a sucker punch
or an assist

Originally Posted by Drunken Cow

Goku = Wade
Piccolo = Bosh
Krillin = Mike Bibby
Gohan = Mike Beasley
not sure if srs

Gohan at his 'Mystic' level is stronger than almost every character in DBZ.

Originally Posted by Drunken Cow

Goku = Wade
Piccolo = Bosh
Krillin = Mike Bibby
Gohan = Mike Beasley
not sure if srs

Gohan at his 'Mystic' level is stronger than almost every character in DBZ.

Originally Posted by 36hypno

I like Vegeta but his pride and drive to be the best blinded him. After Namek you could argue that a lot of the sagas could have ended if he wasn't trying to be the best.

"Vegeta's Pride" is probably my favorite episode though lol. He went ham on the crowd.

I like Vegeta but his pride and drive to be the best blinded him. After Namek you could argue that a lot of the sagas could have ended if he wasn't trying to be the best.

"Vegeta's Pride" is probably my favorite episode though lol. He went ham on the crowd.

I take it you small txtd because you don't agree lol.1. He let Cell become complete2. He let himself become enslaved by Babidi to unleash the evil on him and make him more powerful so he could beat Goku.

I take it you small txtd because you don't agree lol.1. He let Cell become complete2. He let himself become enslaved by Babidi to unleash the evil on him and make him more powerful so he could beat Goku.

The similarities between LeBum and Vegeta are uncanny:

1. Both are unbelievably arrogant
2. Both go by "royal names"
3. Both have jacked up hairlines
4. Both fail in the clutch (vageta the freeza saga and beyond, and LeBum the last 2 playoff series)
5. Both give up and go another team when things don't go their way (vageta majin buu mess and LeBum to Miami)

The similarities between LeBum and Vegeta are uncanny:

1. Both are unbelievably arrogant
2. Both go by "royal names"
4. Both fail in the clutch (vageta the freeza saga and beyond, and LeBum the last 2 playoff series)
5. Both give up and go another team when things don't go their way (vageta majin buu mess and LeBum to Miami)

I take it you small txtd because you don't agree lol.

1. He let Cell become complete
2. He let himself become enslaved by Babidi to unleash the evil on him and make him more powerful so he could beat Goku.

Hahah nah man, I agreed with you fully. That's why I bolded the part I really agreed with
laugh.gif
I feel Vegeta is definitely in Goku's league and his arrogance held him back from ever being at his full concentrated potential. It even happens with the fusion characters Vegeto and Gotenks. All that power, and the arrogance to stall battles for show boating.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by aepps20

laugh.gif

I take it you small txtd because you don't agree lol.

1. He let Cell become complete
2. He let himself become enslaved by Babidi to unleash the evil on him and make him more powerful so he could beat Goku.

Hahah nah man, I agreed with you fully. That's why I bolded the part I really agreed with
laugh.gif
I feel Vegeta is definitely in Goku's league and his arrogance held him back from ever being at his full concentrated potential. It even happens with the fusion characters Vegeto and Gotenks. All that power, and the arrogance to stall battles for show boating.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by aepps20

laugh.gif

Vegeta is that dude. But how he acted during the Brolly fight was straight up *#**+ made.
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom