Verizon iPhone Launch Vol. Mass Hysteria

Yup,

Nobody's just going to jump ship from AT&T just yet they all signed contracts that require a hefty fee in order to terminate.

Plus a lot of people prefer the talk and surf benefit AT&T has. (It comes in handy more than you think.)

And for those of you who prefer less dropped calls rather than a speedy network and ability to talk while on it. To each his own.

*waits for the your comment is ignorant post*
laugh.gif

Seriously if someone wanted an iphone bad enough to wait in line/camp for it, they would have switched to AT&T months ago.

Seriously if someone wanted an iphone bad enough to wait in line/camp for it, they would have switched to AT&T months ago.

thats 40 more people than have ever showed up for a droid launch so take that.

I know those Apple employees are PISSED...I used to work at a shoe store and there was one holiday (don't remember which exactly, but it wasn't a major one) where the manager put almost the entire staff on schedule anticipating a lot of customers..Everyone argued that it wasn't a big shopping day but he thought he knew what he was doing..Needless to say, the store opened and we had like 15 employees with 3 customers in the store...Plus, our hourly pay was low because we worked off commission so everyone was pissed..Hype kills

I know those Apple employees are PISSED...I used to work at a shoe store and there was one holiday (don't remember which exactly, but it wasn't a major one) where the manager put almost the entire staff on schedule anticipating a lot of customers..Everyone argued that it wasn't a big shopping day but he thought he knew what he was doing..Needless to say, the store opened and we had like 15 employees with 3 customers in the store...Plus, our hourly pay was low because we worked off commission so everyone was pissed..Hype kills

I should post the video for the OG 4g release in Boca Raton's mall. I never seen anything like that in my life!

I should post the video for the OG 4g release in Boca Raton's mall. I never seen anything like that in my life!

Originally Posted by Zyzz

wrong.

Take into account that the Verizon iphone hype has been brewing for at least two years now. With all these "the time has finally come" spots att and Verizon has paid for on television they expected WAY MORE on launch day. Look at all those people working they expected it to be doorbusters out there
laugh.gif

wrong.

Take into account that the Verizon iphone hype has been brewing for at least two years now. With all these "the time has finally come" spots att and Verizon has paid for on television they expected WAY MORE on launch day. Look at all those people working they expected it to be doorbusters out there
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

wrong.

laugh.gif

Man I would be celebrating if I was an employee! Getting paid not having to do crap!

When I used to work retail, I always make my schedule working in the morning than working during the day or nights. That way I wouldn't have to deal with customers
laugh.gif
 and the best part was that if we ever did get customers, they were elderly people who just likes to window shop... so all the clothes and shoes are still organized from all the night workers/stockers fixing them!

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

wrong.

laugh.gif

Man I would be celebrating if I was an employee! Getting paid not having to do crap!

When I used to work retail, I always make my schedule working in the morning than working during the day or nights. That way I wouldn't have to deal with customers
laugh.gif
 and the best part was that if we ever did get customers, they were elderly people who just likes to window shop... so all the clothes and shoes are still organized from all the night workers/stockers fixing them!

laugh.gif
today sucked. I only activated about 4 or 5 Verizon iPhones at our store. Today was supposed to be my day off too. 
Nobody cares about the Verizon iPhone. People have been *****ing and moaning for it for years now, and they finally get it, and they don't even make a dead about it.

When the next iPhone drops for AT&T, it will be madness. Nobody wants a phone on verizon that can't multitask... 

laugh.gif
today sucked. I only activated about 4 or 5 Verizon iPhones at our store. Today was supposed to be my day off too. 
Nobody cares about the Verizon iPhone. People have been *****ing and moaning for it for years now, and they finally get it, and they don't even make a dead about it.

When the next iPhone drops for AT&T, it will be madness. Nobody wants a phone on verizon that can't multitask... 

dang boy you love that Iphone don't you hahaha. makes me almost want to put my android down and get one..
eyes.gif
android ftw

dang boy you love that Iphone don't you hahaha. makes me almost want to put my android down and get one..
eyes.gif
android ftw

Back
Top Bottom