Verizon Wireless announcing the Iphone on Tuesday January 11th

Originally Posted by JrizzyJay

You droid fan boys are so dumb. For real.

Son posted an article with it saying how Droid out sells the ipod...Son, any company that releases phones left & right non stop is going to do good selling wise. How many phones does Droid has out now? Compare to the ONE phone Apple has....lol

Son posted an article comparing how many iPhones sold to how many android phones were shipped. I don't even know how android users can eve play the number game when no one even has actual sales figures for android phones. Sanding and Sprint have already been exposed for lieing about their numbers. It's funny how google just swooped so many people in to believing this propaganda. @@@++@ really think "droid does".

Originally Posted by Prince Of Shoes HEAD

THE BIG QUESTION IS!!! should i stay with att or move to VERIZON?

Personal preference. If you have good service with at&t why leave? If you currently have poor service try out verizon.

Originally Posted by Prince Of Shoes HEAD

THE BIG QUESTION IS!!! should i stay with att or move to VERIZON?

Personal preference. If you have good service with at&t why leave? If you currently have poor service try out verizon.

Originally Posted by RFX45

To those getting shipping confirmations already, when did you guys order yours?
Right on the dot at midnight?

I ordered mine the next day around 10am so I'm just curious if I should expect mine to arrive soon as well.

Just got my confirmation today. Put in the order around 6 PM on Feb 3, expected delivery date is Feb. 8

I ordered mine the next day around 10am so I'm just curious if I should expect mine to arrive soon as well.

Just got my confirmation today. Put in the order around 6 PM on Feb 3, expected delivery date is Feb. 8

man the last two pages got heated...
I currently have a blackberry. Got it due to work. I hate this crappy, freeze all the time, poor internet, next to no apps phone...
You know when something is legit when all of the other companies have to keep comparing to it and saying why they are better. (android)
I am getting a iPhone February 10th!

man the last two pages got heated...
I currently have a blackberry. Got it due to work. I hate this crappy, freeze all the time, poor internet, next to no apps phone...
You know when something is legit when all of the other companies have to keep comparing to it and saying why they are better. (android)
I am getting a iPhone February 10th!

ordered it around midnight. fedex shipping confirmation said it'll be here tomorrow...

ordered it around midnight. fedex shipping confirmation said it'll be here tomorrow...

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

i cant wait to see the negativity when the new iphone comes out lol people

DO NOT BUY THE VZW IPHONE

wink.gif

laugh.gif

you think an iphone 5 will be that much different?
Maybe LTE support, but I don't see apple making big upgrades with the iphone. They never do

The difference between 3GS and 4 was a HUGE leap.

Retina Display (from 480 x 320 to 960 x 640)
New Camera (From 3 Megapixel to 5 Megapixel) with Led Flash and 720p Recording (from VGA 640 x 480)
Front Camera
They added Wireless N support
Added Three-axis gyro for more interactive applications (essentially an upgraded accelerometer)
New A4 CPU (from 600 mhz to 1 GHZ)
More ram (From 256 MBs to 512 MBs)
2 Hours more battery life (From 5 hours of 3g surfing to 7 hours)

Thats a pretty good upgrade from the last model
pimp.gif
 Im a blackberry kind of guy.. almost made the switch to the iphone 4 this week, but i can wait a couple months for the 5.. im kind of addicted to bbm @ the moment anyways 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

i cant wait to see the negativity when the new iphone comes out lol people

DO NOT BUY THE VZW IPHONE

wink.gif

laugh.gif

you think an iphone 5 will be that much different?
Maybe LTE support, but I don't see apple making big upgrades with the iphone. They never do

The difference between 3GS and 4 was a HUGE leap.

Retina Display (from 480 x 320 to 960 x 640)
New Camera (From 3 Megapixel to 5 Megapixel) with Led Flash and 720p Recording (from VGA 640 x 480)
Front Camera
They added Wireless N support
Added Three-axis gyro for more interactive applications (essentially an upgraded accelerometer)
New A4 CPU (from 600 mhz to 1 GHZ)
More ram (From 256 MBs to 512 MBs)
2 Hours more battery life (From 5 hours of 3g surfing to 7 hours)

Thats a pretty good upgrade from the last model
pimp.gif
 Im a blackberry kind of guy.. almost made the switch to the iphone 4 this week, but i can wait a couple months for the 5.. im kind of addicted to bbm @ the moment anyways 
smokin.gif

Please tell me this phone sucks, and I did a good job waiting on the Thunderbolt =/.. Hype kills... I would have probably got an I Phone if it wasn't locking me into a 2 yr plan..

Please tell me this phone sucks, and I did a good job waiting on the Thunderbolt =/.. Hype kills... I would have probably got an I Phone if it wasn't locking me into a 2 yr plan..

Back
Top Bottom