VI +XVII pack

Originally Posted by 23collector1985

Just pre-purchased my pack with my brother's FL discount... got it for $300!!

Can't wait for next weekend!!

3 bills? I calculated $330 w/ tax + the discount
ohwell.gif

^ nope, it's $300.58 or something, remember the pack is only $380 retail

limit 1 per employee but I think I can get one with discount
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Apocalypz

Originally Posted by 23collector1985

Just pre-purchased my pack with my brother's FL discount... got it for $300!!

Can't wait for next weekend!!

3 bills? I calculated $330 w/ tax + the discount
ohwell.gif

$380 - 30% = $266

$266 + 13% tax = $300.58

Wow... $300 for the pack is a steal.

Got mine on lock x 2... though i'm curious how many packs haven't been pre-ordered yet. Seems like everyone's been fiending for the carmines.

is this pack gonna be like the 2/21 pack? or is gonna be in most footlockers like the 9/14 and 10/13 pack?

Originally Posted by yeahwhatup

is this pack gonna be like the 2/21 pack? or is gonna be in most footlockers like the 9/14 and 10/13 pack?

From what I hear it's gonna be a lot less limited. A lot more locations are receiving shipments.

I stopped by at least 4-5 different footlockers today to get my pre-order in.

Came back home with my money still in my wallet.

I had no idea they would have gone so fast. I was told by the first couple of weeks of pre-orders they were gone.

smh.gif

Try Yorkdale Champs, I was there earlier today, sizes are still available for pre-order.

I went to champs at Yorkdale yesterday and they told me that their presale doesn't start till a week before

Originally Posted by frankbink5

I went to champs at Yorkdale yesterday and they told me that their presale doesn't start till a week before

I heard they do this because they (Champs) doesn't even know if they're gonna receive the package until the week before.

I tried to pre-order from Footlocker a week ago and they said all the sz 13 in Canada were already pre-sold.

secured sz 10 and 11
smile.gif
one of the employees got 10.5(my sz) and 9
the store i went had only 1 pair per sz except for 9 (2pairs)

Supposedly Edmonton is getting the most out of any Champs store in Western Canada, and when I went in today there was only about 4 other names on the pre salelist. Also, it didn't look like any of those were 13's dunkadelic.

Went back to the Yorkdale Champs and got my name on the list. They still had sizes 9.5-11 available when I was there

Originally Posted by yeahwhatup

man i thought this pack was goin for 380, why is champs sellin it for 400 plus tax
devil.gif
?
so unfair... and i feel so happy that i paid 380+spc discount for them from FL now
smile.gif

wow the pricing there is messed, they might have made a mistake, becuase i remember when i went and pre ordered my flips and fire reds at the same time theyonly charged me 200 for flips and then when i came back on release date they were like you are short, even though it was pre paid, becuase they assume and dontcheck so u might wana verify that.

Back
Top Bottom