VI +XVII pack

Nike Canada over sold these... badly. Unless your spot is getting a good number, then expect a few sizes to be missing. Smaller orders get picked over first.Looks like I will be paying E-Bay prices for this one...
smh.gif
I really don't understand.... how hard is it to let your reps know you only have an alotted number for each region of the country, and to makethem stick to taht number?

oh well... there are a few pairs on ebay for about 375~390 + shipping
so it will be a little bit cheaper or about the same as retail in canada i guess?

well... i know this is off topic but is white/red XX3 dropped in canada?
i was talking to head of basketball shoes for footlocker canada and he said footlocker canada will NOT receive them
frown.gif

Originally Posted by yeahwhatup

man i thought this pack was goin for 380, why is champs sellin it for 400 plus tax
devil.gif
?

Champs should NOT be selling this pack for $400! The listed retail price is $379.99. They can't just put the price at what they want.

If they over-charged you, you should get the $20 refunded to you.

the 23rd for me
happy.gif

I called champs last week to get a refund on my 10.5, they said they couldnt do it. today they were ringin my cell off the hook askin me if i still wanted toreturn my pack. so i returned it, went to a spot that i knew had the pack early and copped for 400.

Anybody with a hookup on this pack, I got robbed because one employee at a footlocker flopped and didn't help me out saying he was going to get me discountso I shouldn't pre-order and another friend didn't contact an employee to say that I was on my way to pickup the pack. I have the money for them, helpa fellow brother out. Is there going to be a restock does anybody know? I'm desperate for these right now.

I got $20 bucks back on my preorder. Think the Edmonton store still has some left if anyone is still looking for these. Just get them to transfer them to yourlocation.

well it was an okay day i guess
too bad i dont own a car anymore so i had to walk/skytrain(ttc in vancouver) to my place from downtown
frown.gif

Got mine from Champs and got $20 bucks back.

The broad who did my preorder screwed up and gave me a giftcard with no money on it instead of the one with money on it. It took about 25 minutes of themcalling people to straighting it out

Originally Posted by frankbink5

Got mine from Champs and got $20 bucks back.

The broad who did my preorder screwed up and gave me a giftcard with no money on it instead of the one with money on it. It took about 25 minutes of them calling people to straighting it out
that sux
frown.gif
at least u got the pair
smile.gif

store manager did mine and they all went smoothly so i was happy
smile.gif
it was so busy today in vancouver downtown. nice sunshine and warm weather, hot chicks withshort skirts and etc, and of course nice shoes
smile.gif

i like 17s alot as well so its all good

This pack would have been much sweeter if the black IV was in it instead of the 17. I don't even know what the hell I'm gonna do with the 17's. Mosdef don't see myself wearing them.

IV + VI makes no sense. The XVII's are dope. They look great and they perform well on the court too.

sold my 17s already for exactly half and kept the box, so im happy as can be with it, and the IV idea would add up to ten , which goes against every reasonthese packs have been created but i get u

This pack would have been much sweeter if the black IV was in it instead of the 17. I don't even know what the hell I'm gonna do with the 17's. Mos def don't see myself wearing them.
IV + VI = XXIII?? Riggghhhttt....

I don't care what they add up to. It's clear that making them add up to 23 has made for some !!@!@@ packs. The ones that come with the IV's suckabout as much as the 17's. Anything after VII is pretty much crap IMO. They would sell way more packs if they lost the adding to 23 theme and just put twodecent pairs together. Now I'll be stuck with two !!@!@@ pairs to get too solid pairs. OH well. Just my opinion. I know plenty of others share it asI've seen lots of people wanting to by just the VI. If you guys love the 17 so much some one buy mine off me. I'll never use these %*%!%.

^^^^^^^^^ at that point JB will be on its down fall, and bbestsb i feel u on the garbage mix of shoes but JB is just trying to make money because they know thecan, also it is the 23rd year and they are trying to relate litterally everything to that number at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom